Are you currently looking for UDUSOK cut off mark 2020/2021? Are you interested in UDUSOK cut off mark for 2020/2021? If so, i want to inform you that answers to questions concerning UDUSOK JAMB and departmental cut off mark has been provided and explained in this post.
The cut off mark of the Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto (UDUSOK) for 2020/2021 academic session has been published online.
What Is Cut Off Mark?
Cut Off Mark is the minimum point a student applying for admission must attain in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and or Post-Utme/Screening Exercise in order to be considered for admission into a particular school.
Bearing that in mind, the general public are hereby informed that UDUSOK JAMB and departmental Cut Off Mark for admission into 2020/2021 academic session has been published.
Also, check out the following
- See List Of Universities That Accept 180, 170, 160, 150, 140, 130, 120 Cut Off Mark for Admission here.
- Did you had a low JAMB score? See How To gain admission with low jamb score.
- See Schools To Apply Without Choosing In Jamb.
Note: Since UDUSOK cut off mark for this year is yet to be available; The Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto cut off mark shown below is for the previous year. We hope it would help you make an informed decision on the course you can apply for based on their cut off points. When the current year’s cut off mark is released, it will be updated here.
UDUSOK Cut Off Mark (JAMB Cut Off Mark)
All UDUSOK Aspirants are hereby informed that UDUSOK JAMB cut-off Mark for admission is 160.
This means that all those who wrote JAMB and scored up to 160 or a minimum of 160 are eligible to buy UDUSOK Post-Utme or Admission form and also sit for the Examination should there be.
Please note that the UDUSOK cut off mark of 160 is limited to some particular departments and probably regions (based on the catchment area). See List Of Courses (Departments) In Usman Danfodiyo University (UDUSOK)
UDUSOK Departmental Cut Off Mark
A lot of aspirants are also concerned to when the departmental cut off mark of the Usmanu Danfodiyo University will be released.
Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University.
This cut off mark is usually available after the release of the school’s screening or post utme admission form.
In this regard, UDUSOK Cut off mark for all departments (departmental cut off mark) will be available later after the screening exercise has been conducted.
- UDUSOK School Fees Schedule For 2018/2019 | See Amount
- UDUSOK 1st & 2nd Batch Admission List 2019/2020 Out | Check Admission Status
- UDUSOK Postgraduate Admission Form (Late Application) For 2018/2019 Is Out | Apply Now
- UDUSOK Acceptance Fee Payment Procedures For 2018/2019
- UDUSOK Postgraduate Courses | Usmanu Danfodiyo University Courses
- UDUSOK Matric Programme Admission Form For 2018/2019 – Apply Now
- List Of Courses Offered In Usman Danfodiyo University | UDUSOK Courses
- UDUSOK Post UTME Screening Result For 2018/2019 Is Out – How To Check