Do you want to study Banking and Finance? Are you looking for JAMB and WAEC subject combination for Banking & Finance? If so, am happy to inform you that JAMB and WAEC Subject combination for Banking & Finance has been released and is now available.
All JAMB and WAEC candidates who are interested in studying or having a career in Banking and Finance are hereby informed that JAMB and WAEC subject combination for Banking and Finance has been released.
What is Banking & Finance about?
- It is a Four year bachelor’s degree program and graduates of this course learn a series of topics cutting across economics, accounting, banking and so much more.
- Banking and Finance deals with different banking sector in Nigeria and it is not just paying money into an Account and Withdrawing money that is involved, Topics in Economics and Finance are also brought into the course so as to help students learn how they are applied in the banking sector.
Before you continue reading about Banking & Finance subject combinations, check out the following:
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile
JAMB Subject Combination For Banking & Finance
For you to be on a safe side it is better if you aim for a score of 180 – 200 and above in JAMB UTME because anything short of that may deny you of Admission/Post UTME. Of course, if you have a score below 180, you can consider College of Education or Polytechnic.
JAMB UTME subject combination (subject to write in jamb) for Banking and Finance are
- Use of English
- One Social Science subject
- Any other subject
O Level (WAEC and NECO) Subject Combination For Banking & Finance