Do you want to study Veterinary Medicine? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Veterinary Medicine? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and O Level (WAEC and NECO) subject combination for Veterinary Medicine has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Veterinary Medicine:
- Veterinary Medicine O’Level (WAEC and NECO) Subjects and Requirements
- Veterinary Medicine Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
- Veterinary Medicine JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
JAMB Subject Combination For Veterinary Medicine
Without further ado, the JAMB subject combinations for Veterinary Medicine are English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Direct Entry Requirement for Veterinary Medicine:
The direct entry requirements to study Veterinary Medicine are:
- A level passes in Chemistry, Biology/Zoology, Physics or Mathematics.
Before you continue reading, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile
WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination For Veterinary Medicine