JAMB Matriculation list portal to enable all NYSC members to check their matriculation details has been launched by the management of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board.
The JAMB Matriculation Portal is a portal where undergraduates of various institutions can check whether their admissions are properly recognized by the management of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board.
Why You Need To Check Your Matriculation Status
It helps candidates or students to confirm if the admission offered to them by the proposed institution they are studying in is well recognized by JAMB.
It is important that you confirm your name from the matriculation list. Only candidates whose names are on this list are recognized as bonafide students from the various accredited institutions.
By implication, if your name is not on this list, your application to NYSC scheme for the one year National service shall be declined.
Qualifications To Be On JAMB Matriculation List.
- Print your Admission Letter Online from the e-Facility Platform
- Print your Result Slip Online from the e-Facility Platform
- Verify the two documents with the admission officer in your Institution
How to Check JAMB Matriculation List.
- You have to visit the matriculation list portal at https://jamb.org.ng/efacility/CheckMatriculationList.
- Select your examination year e:g: 2010.
- Enter your JAMB Registration number where required e:g: 490645283GB.
- After you have successfully entered your details, click on ‘Fetch My Details‘.
- JAMB Mock Result 2020/2021 Released | How To Check
- How To Check Your JAMB Exam Date And Center | JAMB Reprinting 2020
- JAMB Mock Exam Center 2020 | Check Your Mock Center And Time
- JAMB Brochure for All Courses (Engineering, Medicine, Accounting) 2020/2021
- JAMB Subject Combination for All Courses (Sciences, Arts & Social Sciences) 2020/2021
- JAMB Registration Closing Date for 2020/2021 Has Been Announced
- JAMB 2020 Form Out | Requirements, Procedures and How To Register
- List Of Universities That Accept 180, 170, 160, 150, 140, 130, 120 Cut Off Mark for Admission