Do you want to print your NYSC batch b stream 1 and 2 call up letter for 2020? If you are in NYSC Batch B stream 1 or 2 and you want to know how to print your call up letter then this post is just what you need to achieve that.
In this post you are reading, we have outlined the detailed instructions that you need to print your NYSC batch B stream 1 and 2 call up letter for 2020. Having said that, this is a notice to all prospective NYSC corps members who are batch B (stream 1 or 2) that the procedures to help them print out their call up letters for 2020 has been released here in this post.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Note: Prospective Corps members are expected to log on to the NYSC Portal to commence printing of their Call-up letters. Prospective Corps Members who did not make payment during online registration are to start collection of the Call-up Letters from their respective institutions of graduation. See NYSC Senate List for All Institutions.
How to Print NYSC Call-Up Letters
- Visit the NYSC portal at https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/ResumePayment.aspx
- Enter your email and password
- Click on “Resume”
- On login, click on “Print Call Up Letter“ link to access and print your call-up letter.
NB: 2020 Batch ‘B’ PCMs are encouraged as a matter of priority to be immunised against cerebrospinal meningitis before reporting to camp. PCMs are not allowed to come into the camp with vehicles, motorcycles and bicycles.
- Anyone who fails to report for service in the service corps as directed in his or her Call-up Letter and/or refuses to make himself or herself available for service in the service corps shall be prosecuted in line with the provisions of Section 13 sub-section 1(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act, Cap. N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
- Also, anyone who is not eligible to participate in the service corps or has been duly issued with a Certificate of National Service or Certificate of Exemption, but so participates or attempts to so participate shall be prosecuted in line with Section 13 sub-section 2(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act, Cap. N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
Note the following ahead of Commencement of the Orientation Exercise.
i. Persons who studied in Nigeria should bring to camp: Degree/HND Certificates or Statement of Results, Personal Identity Card from Institution of graduation.
Foreign graduates should bring for verification, original copies of ALL their uploaded credentials and travel documents including International passport.
ii. Foreign graduates are to ensure that academic paper(s) in Languages other than English must be translated into English accordingly; both versions must be presented for verification at the camp.