Do you want to upload your o level result on JAMB portal? Continue reading this post if you want to know how to upload your WAEC and NECO results on your JAMB profile so you can be considered for admission.
How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB.
- Visit https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/
- Enter your email address and password as shown in the image above and click on login
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
- After that, click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- Enter your o level result details and submit it
- Finally, click on ‘My O’level result to confirm if your O’level is uploaded. If not visit any nearby accredited JAMB CBT centre or JAMB office to upload your O’level result.
- Note: Admission cannot be processed for candidates whose O’level status in CAPS indicates ‘Awaiting Result’.