What is UNIZIK cut off mark for 2021/2022? If you are here to know what UNIZIK JAMB and departmental cut off mark is then relax as this page is created and updated to bring Nnamdi Azikiwe University cut off mark for admission.
All prospective students and the general public are hereby informed that UNIZIK cut off mark for admission into 2021/2022 academic session has been released by the management of Nnamdi Azikiwe University.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Before we proceed to UNIZIK cut off mark, we need to first of all understand what cut off mark is all about. Cut Off Mark is a minimum score (point) a prospective student who wants to apply for admission into Nnamdi Azikiwe University must score in JAMB (UTME) before he or she will qualify to participate in UNIZIK post UTME screening exercise.
UNIZIK Cut Off Mark (JAMB)
UNIZIK cut off mark for 2021/2022 is 180. You need to pass UNIZIK cut off mark of 180 to qualify for admission.
This means that you need to either score exactly 180 or above it before you can qualify to buy UNIZIK post UTME form and be considered for admission by the management of Nnamdi Azikiwe University.
FACULTIES/PROGRAMMES WITH CUT OFF MARK OF 200
- BIOSCIENCES: Applied Biochemistry, Applied Microbiology.
- LAW, MEDICINE & SURGERY, PHARMACY, SOCIAL SCIENCES, HEALTH SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES: Computer Science.
FACULTIES/PROGRAMMES WITH CUT OFF MARK OF 180
- ARTS, BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES, MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- BIOSCIENCES: Biological Science, Botany, Parasitology & Entomology, Zoology.
- ENGINEERING: Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics & Computer, Mechanical
FACULTIES/PROGRAMMES WITH CUT OFF MARK OF 160
- AGRICULTURE, EDUCATION, ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- ENGINEERING: Agric & BioResources, Industrial Production, Metallurgical & Material, Polymer &
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES: Chemistry, Geological Science, Geophysics, Mathematics, Physics and
Industrial Physics, Pure & Industrial Chemistry, Statistics.
- All Affiliate Institutions.
Failure to score up-to or above the required UNIZIK cut off mark will mean you will no longer have any chances of been considered for admission into Nnamdi Azikiwe University for this session. See Schools That Accept 180, 170, 160, 150, 140, 130, 120 Cut Off Mark for Admission.
Courses/Departments In UNIZIK
The list of courses (departments) in Nnamdi Azikiwe University are as follows:
- Accountancy / Accounting
- Adult Education
- African and Asian Studies
- Agricultural and Bio-Resources Engineering
- Applied Biochemistry
- Applied Microbiology and Brewing
- Banking and Finance
- Biological Sciences
- Business Administration
- Business Education
- Chemical Engineering
- Chinese Studies
- Civil Engineering
- Civil Law
- Computer Science
- Cooperative Economics and Management
- Early Childhood and Primary Education
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Computer Science
- Education and Economics
- Education and English Language
- Education and French
- Education and Igbo
- Education and Integrated Science
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Physics
- Education and Political Science
- Education and Religious Studies
- Educational Foundation
- Educational Management and Policy
- Electrical / Electronics Education
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics And Computer Engineering
- English Language and Literature
- Environmental Management
- Estate Management
- Fine / Applied Art
- Food Science and Technology
- Forestry And WildLife
Geography and Meteorology
- Geological Sciences
- Guidance and Counseling
- Health Education
- Human Kinetics
- Industrial Production Engineering
- Library and Information Management
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Laboratory Technology / Science
- Medical Rehabilitation
- Medicine and Surgery
- Metallurgical and Material Engineering
- Modern and European Language
- Nursing / Nursing Science
- Parastitology and Entomology
- Physical Education
- Physical and Health Education
- Physics / Industrial Physics
- Political Science
- Polymer and Textile Engineering
- Pure and Industrial Chemistry
- Quantity Surveying
- Religious and Human Relations
- Science Education
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Theatre Arts
- Environmental Health Science
- Auto and Mechanical Technology Education
- Building and Woodwork Technology Education
- Fine And Applied Arts