Do you want to study Building? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Building? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and O Level (WAEC and NECO) subject combination for Building has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Building:
- Building O’Level (WAEC and NECO) Subjects and Requirements
- Building Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
- Building JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
The JAMB and WAEC subject combinations as well as requirements posted below are for the following courses:
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
- Building Education and
- Building and Woodwork Technology Education
JAMB Subject Combination For Building
Without further ado, the JAMB subject combinations for Building are English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
Direct Entry Requirement for Building:
The direct entry requirements to study Building are:
(i) A Level passes in Mathematics and Physics.
(ii) ND/HND in Elect Eng. Upper/Lower credit respectively.
Before you continue reading, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile
WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination For Building