Do you want to study Chinese Studies? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Chinese Studies? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and O Level (WAEC and NECO) subject combination for Chinese Studies has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Chinese Studies:
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
- Chinese Studies O’Level (WAEC and NECO) Subjects and Requirements
- Chinese Studies Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
- Chinese Studies JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
JAMB Subject Combination For Chinese Studies
Without further ado, the JAMB subject combinations for Chinese Studies are:
- Any three (3) subjects.
- UNILAG requires any three (3) subjects from Arts, Social Sciences or Sciences.
- UNIZIK accepts any three (3) Arts or Social Science subjects.
Direct Entry Requirement for Chinese Studies:
The direct entry requirements to study Chinese Studies are:
- Two (2) A Level passes or NCE in any subjects.
- UNILAG NO Direct Entry.
- UNN accepts French only: Passes in French and any other subject at NCE, A Levels plus O Level credit pass in English Language or its equivalent.
- UNN A Level passes in History or Literature in English and four (4) other subjects
Before you continue reading, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile
WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination For Chinese Studies