What are the subjects required in WAEC and NECO to study Physiology? if you are interested in NECO and WAEC (O level) subjects required for Physiology then am happy to inform you that this post contains all the WAEC as well as NECO subject requirements to study Physiology under the faculty of Medical, Pharmaceutical and Health Sciences in the university.
This is to inform all aspirants who wish to apply for admission in Nigeria into any of federal, state or private owned universities to study Physiology under the faculty of Medical, Pharmaceutical and Health Sciences that the NECO and WAEC requirements which includes the compulsory subjects needed for Physiology has been published here in this post.
If you are interested in JAMB subject combination for Physiology also, you can start by checking out JAMB subject combination for Physiology here or use the general approach by checking JAMB subject combination for all courses here.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Other Useful Resources
You can also check out other JAMB and WAEC resources below:
- WAEC Syllabus for All Subjects
- JAMB Syllabus For All Subjects
- JAMB Recommended Textbooks For All Subjects
- WAEC Result Released Date
- How To Check Your WAEC Result
- JAMB Form | JAMB Registration Form Procedures
- JAMB News | Latest News From JAMB Today
WAEC And NECO Subject Requirements for Physiology
The subjects required to study Physiology in both WAEC and NECO are as follows:
Five SSCE credit passes in English Language, Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Special Requirements (Waiver) Remarks
(i) UNILORIN accepts a pass in English Language with distinction in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.
(ii) UNIBADAN require the O level Credit passes at one sitting.
(iii) UNIBEN at least five ‘O’ level credit passes in WAEC, SSCE/GCE, NECO/SSCE or any other recognized equivalent at not more than two sittings. The subjects should include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
The O level (WAEC and NECO) requirements posted above may only apply to Physiology under the faculty of Medical, Pharmaceutical and Health Sciences. If the Physiology you intend in studying is in another faculty, the subject requirements may be different from the one on this page. You can check JAMB brochure for all faculties here.
List of Schools That Offer Physiology
This section contains the list of universities that offer Physiology in Nigeria. These are basically schools that accepts the WAEC and NECO requirements for Physiology posted above.
The following are the list of schools that offer Physiology:
- Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
- Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University
- Babcock University
- Bauchi State University, Gadau
- Bayero University, Kano
- Bowen University
- Cross River State University of Technology
- Delta State University, Abraka
- Federal University, Ndufu-Alike
- Gregory University, Uturu, Uturu
- Igbinedion University
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology
- Lagos State University
- Madonna University
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka
- Northwest University, Kano, Kano
- Olabisi Onabanjo University
- Osun State University
- University of Benin, Benin City
- University of Calabar
- University of Ibadan
- University of Ilorin, Ilorin
- University of Lagos, Lagos
- University of Port Harcourt
- University of Uyo