What are the subjects required in WAEC and NECO to study Anatomy? if you are interested in NECO and WAEC (O level) subjects required for Anatomy then am happy to inform you that this post contains all the WAEC as well as NECO subject requirements to study Anatomy under the faculty of Medical, Pharmaceutical and Health Sciences in the university.
This is to inform all aspirants who wish to apply for admission in Nigeria into any of federal, state or private owned universities to study Anatomy under the faculty of Medical, Pharmaceutical and Health Sciences that the NECO and WAEC requirements which includes the compulsory subjects needed for Anatomy has been published here in this post.
If you are interested in JAMB subject combination for Anatomy also, you can start by checking out JAMB subject combination for Anatomy here or use the general approach by checking JAMB subject combination for all courses here.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Other Useful Resources
You can also check out other JAMB and WAEC resources below:
- WAEC Syllabus for All Subjects
- JAMB Syllabus For All Subjects
- JAMB Recommended Textbooks For All Subjects
- WAEC Result Released Date
- How To Check Your WAEC Result
- JAMB Form | JAMB Registration Form Procedures
- JAMB News | Latest News From JAMB Today
WAEC And NECO Subject Requirements for Anatomy
The subjects required to study Anatomy in both WAEC and NECO are as follows:
Five SSCE credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
Special Requirements (Waiver) Remarks
(i) UNIMAID accepts Mathematics in lieu of Physics.
(ii) UNICAL requires Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
(iii) EBSU accepts only one sitting.
The O level (WAEC and NECO) requirements posted above may only apply to Anatomy under the faculty of Medical, Pharmaceutical and Health Sciences. If the Anatomy you intend in studying is in another faculty, the subject requirements may be different from the one on this page. You can check JAMB brochure for all faculties here.
List of Schools That Offer Anatomy
This section contains the list of universities that offer Anatomy in Nigeria. These are basically schools that accepts the WAEC and NECO requirements for Anatomy posted above.
The following are the list of schools that offer Anatomy:
- Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University
- Babcock University
- Bayero University, Kano
- Benue State University, Makurdi
- Bowen University
- Delta State University, Abraka
- Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki
- Enugu State University of Science and Technology
- Federal University, Ndufu-Alike
- Gregory University, Uturu, Uturu
- Igbinedion University
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology
- Madonna University
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka
- Northwest University, Kano, Kano
- Olabisi Onabanjo University
- Osun State University
- University of Ilorin, Ilorin
- University of Jos
- University of Maiduguri
- University of Port Harcourt