AKSU JAMB and departmental Cut off mark for admission into 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the management of the Akwa Ibom State University.
The general public are hereby informed that AKSU Cut Off Mark for admission into 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the management of the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU). The details on the general cut off mark for AKSU can be found below.
What Is ASKU Cut Off Mark?
AKSU Cut Off Mark is the minimum point a student applying for admission must attain in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME or JAMB) and or Post-Utme/Screening Exercise in order to be considered for admission into AKSU.
Candidates who are unable to meet up with the Akwa Ibom State University cut off mark requirement will not be considered for admission.
Note: Since AKSU cut off mark for this year is yet to be available; The Akwa Ibom State University cut off mark shown below is for the previous year. We hope it would help you make an informed decision on the course you can apply for based on their cut off points. When the current year’s cut off mark is released, it will be updated here.
AKSU JAMB Cut Off Mark
All AKSU Aspirants are hereby informed that the general cut-off Mark for admission into the University is 160.
This means that all those who wrote JAMB And Scored up to 160 or a minimum of 160 are eligible to buy AKSU Post-Utme or Admission form and also sit for the Examination should there be.
All those who scored less than 160 (159,150,155,120,139, etc) are to note that the Akwa Ibom State University of Technology will not accept them for admission. Note: AKSU Does not accept 120 cut off mark.
This eligibility for buying AKSU Screening form with a minimum JAMB Score of 160 and Above also includes the following courses unless otherwise stated by the management.
AKSU Departmental Cut Off Mark
A lot of aspirants are also concerned to know when the departmental cut off mark of the Akwa Ibom State University of Technology will be released.
Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University.
However, The general Departmental Cut Off mark for some courses are as follows:
- Medicine – 250 and Above
- Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical,Electrical,Civil,Computer, etc) – 220 and Above
- Physical Science Courses (Industrial Chemistry, Industrial Physics, Computer Science, Geology, ect – 190 and Above
- Biological Sciences (Microbiology, Biochemistry, Anatomy,etc)-190 and above
- AKSU Supplementary Admission Form For 2019/2020 | Apply Now
- AKSU Acceptance Fee Payment Amount & Registration Procedures 2018/2019
- AKSU Resumption Date For 2018/2019 Announced | See Date
- AKSU Academic Calendar 2018/2019 is Out | Events Schedule
- AKSU Second (2nd) Batch Admission List For 2018/2019 – Check Status
- AKSU Admission List For 2018/2019 Released – Check Status
- List Of Courses Offered In Akwa Ibom State University | AKSU Courses
- AKSU Post UTME Screening Result For 2018/2019 is Out – How To Check