Do you want to study Applied Geophysics? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Applied Geophysics? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and O Level (WAEC and NECO) subject combination for Applied Geophysics has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Applied Geophysics:
- Applied Geophysics O’Level (WAEC and NECO) Subjects and Requirements
- Applied Geophysics Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
- Applied Geophysics JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
JAMB Subject Combination For Applied Geophysics
Without further ado, the JAMB subject combinations for Applied Geophysics are English, and Any three (3) of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Direct Entry Requirement for Applied Geophysics:
The direct entry requirements to study Applied Geophysics are:
- A Level passes in Chemistry and Physics or Mathematics.
Before you continue reading about Applied Geophysics subject combinations, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile
WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination For Applied Geophysics