Do you want to study Petroleum Engineering? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Petroleum Engineering? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and O Level (WAEC and NECO) subject combination for Petroleum Engineering has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Petroleum Engineering:
- Petroleum Engineering O’Level (WAEC and NECO) Subjects and Requirements
- Petroleum Engineering Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
- Petroleum Engineering JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
JAMB Subject Combination For Petroleum Engineering
Without further ado, the JAMB subject combinations for Petroleum Engineering are English, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Direct Entry Requirement for Petroleum Engineering:
The direct entry requirements to study Petroleum Engineering are:
- A Level passes to include Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Before you continue reading, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile
WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination For Petroleum Engineering