Do you want to study Marine Engineering? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Marine Engineering? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and O Level (WAEC and NECO) subject combination for Marine Engineering has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Marine Engineering:
- Marine Engineering O’Level (WAEC and NECO) Subjects and Requirements
- Marine Engineering Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
- Marine Engineering JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
JAMB Subject Combination For Marine Engineering
Without further ado, the JAMB subject combinations for Marine Engineering are English, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Direct Entry Requirement for Marine Engineering:
The direct entry requirements to study Marine Engineering are:
- (i) A Level passes in Physics and Mathematics.
- (ii) ND/HND upper credit at appropriate levels.
Before you continue reading, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile
WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination For Marine Engineering