Do you want to study Oceanography? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Oceanography? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and WAEC subject combination for Oceanography has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Oceanography:
O’Level (WAEC) Subjects and Requirements
Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
Before you continue reading, check out the following:
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile
JAMB, WAEC And Direct Entry Requirements To Study Oceanography
Direct Entry Requirement for Oceanography:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Biology and Chemistry.
O Level (WAEC and NECO) Requirements for Oceanography:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English, Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and any other Science subject.
JAMB Subject combination for Oceanography:
- Biology, Chemistry & Physics or Mathematics.