Are you interested in NSUK cut off mark for both JAMB and departmental? If so, i want to inform you that NSUK cut off mark for admission into 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the management of the Nasarawa State University.
As mentioned earlier, the cut off mark of the Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) for 2020/2021 academic session has been published online. Before we proceed, it is good i give that i give you some brief understanding on what a NSUK cut off mark is all about.
What Is NSUK Cut Off Mark?
First of all, Cut Off Mark is the minimum point a student applying for admission must attain in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME or JAMB) and or Post-Utme/Screening Exercise in order to be considered for admission into a particular school.
So, from there, we can now be able to have the understanding that NSUK cut off mark is the minimum score above which a candidate who is interested in applying for admission into the Nasarawa State University will qualify and have a chance of been considered for admission.
Note: Since NSUK cut off mark for this year is yet to be available; The Nasarawa State University Keffi cut off mark shown below is for the previous year. We hope it would help you make an informed decision on the course you can apply for based on their cut off points. When the current year’s cut off mark is released, it will be updated here.
Also, check out the following
- See List Of Universities That Accept 180, 170, 160, 150, 140, 130, 120 Cut Off Mark for Admission here.
- Did you had a low JAMB score? See How To gain admission with low jamb score.
- See Schools To Apply Without Choosing In Jamb.
NSUK JAMB Cut Off Mark for 2020/2021 Admission
This means that all those who wrote JAMB and scored up to 170 or a minimum of 170 are eligible to buy NSUK Post Utme or Admission form and also sit for the Examination should there be.
All those who scored less than 170 (169,120,165,130,149, etc) are to note that the Nasarawa State University will not accept them for admission.
N/B: The Department or courses mentioned above are a rough list, the school in question may not be accredited or may not be offering one of this courses mentioned above. For more details, see List of Courses Offered in NSUK Here.
NSUK Departmental Cut Off Mark
A lot of aspirants are also concerned to know when the departmental cut off mark of the Nasarawa State University will be released.
Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University.
This cut off mark is usually available after the release of the school’s screening or post utme admission form.
However, The general Departmental Cut Off mark for some courses are as follows:
- Medicine – 250 and Above
- Law – 240 and Above
- Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical,Electrical,Civil,Computer, etc) – 220 and Above
- Physical Science Courses (Industrial Chemistry, Industrial Physics, Computer Science, Geology, ect – 190 and Above
- Biological Sciences (Microbiology, Biochemistry, Anatomy,etc)-190 and above
Note: The NSUK Departmental cut off mark shown above are the minimum point or mark and are not exactly the cut off mark for each of the courses shown above.
Also, cut off mark for each varies depending on the performance of candidates who applied to study in the school for that year.
In this regard, NSUK Cut off mark for all departments will be available later after the screening exercise for the school has been conducted.
- NSUK 1st & 2nd Batch Admission List, Acceptance Fee & Registration 2019/2020
- NSUK School Fees 2019/2020 for New & Returning Students | See Amount
- NSUK Supplementary Admission List 2018/2019 | Check Status
- NSUK Part Time Degree Admission Form For 2018/2019 | Apply Now
- NSUK Resumption Date For 2018/2019 Announced | See Date
- NSUK Academic Calendar For 2018/2019 Released | Events Schedule
- NSUK Postgraduate Admission List (1st Batch) For 2018/2019 | Check Status
- List Of Courses Offered In Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK)