NSUK admission list for 2019/2020 academic session is out. The first and second batch admission list has been released.
The general public are hereby informed that NSUK first (1st) and second (2nd) batch admission list for 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the management of the Nasarawa State University Keffi.
All those who participated in the post UTME screening exercise of the Nasarawa State University can proceed and check if they have been offered admission below.
Other NSUK Latest News
How To Check NSUK Admission Status On JAMB Portal
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
- Click Accept or Reject if you have been offered admission.
- If you have been offered admission, follow the instructions below to pay your NSUK acceptance fee.
NSUK Acceptance Fee Payment Guidelines
For payment of acceptance fee, students should follow the procedure below:
1. Log on to www.nsuk.edu.ng
2. Proceed to enter credentials and password to log in:
-use your jamb number as your username
-insert the numbers 1-6 as your password
3. Click on payment to complete transaction through the internet buy choosing any of the Epayment options convenient for you
4. Click on print to print payment details then go to either Access Bank or Eco Bank to make cash payment
5. Print a copy of your payment status/details as evidence of payment.
NSUK Registration Guidelines and Procedures For Admitted Candidates
New Students (Freshers)
Registration Period: (Two weeks) From Monday 6th January, 2020.
STAGE ONE :
1. Steps for Screening
a. Data Capture
On Arrival, the admitted candidates will proceed to www.nsuk.edu.ng, under NSUK PORTAL tab, Select UNDERGRADUATE PORTAL, wait for the page to load, and then select “NEW APPLICANT”. There are two options, “UTME” and “DE”. Select your category as required. At this point you will be required to verify your Admission using your UTME/DE Number and filling the necessary details as may be required.
Kindly provide valid email address and phone number as this will be used for password reset/retrieval when forgotten. At the point of submission, you will have an “APPLICANT ID” attached to you.
b. Payment for Acceptance Fee
Under NSUK PORTAL tab, Select UNDERGRADUATE PORTAL, wait for the page to load, and then select “APPLICANT LOGIN”. Enter your email address and password (the one specified while creating account). Click on accept admission, you will be required to pay a total of N10,500 via “REMITA PLATFORM”.
You have the options to pay with any of the following: Mastercard, Visa Card, Verve Card, Bank Branch, Remita Collection Agent & POS (they will be located at the Student Account section of Bursary located in the Administrative Building), and through Remita Mobile App (this can be downloaded from various Mobile phone App Stores).
Select accordingly and provide card details and other details as it may be required. For Bank Branch, Remita Collection Agent & POS, and Remita Mobile App payment, you will be required to generate an invoice containing the RRR code. Payment can be done in any branch of the following banks: Diamond, Ecobank, UBA, Keystone, Skye, Unity, FCMB, Zenith, First Bank, ask to pay through Remita Platform. After payment is made, wait a little and return to the website to print your Admission Letter and Screening Form.
Note: You can not get access to your Screening form and Admission Letter without first paying the acceptance fee and you can’t pay the acceptance fee without doing your data capture.
Step Three (This might be not necessary due to the introduction of Online Screening but in case just be aware if its going to be done)
c. Result Verification
Proceed to the Academic Office with the screening form and your credentials for certificate verification. Note that here you will be required to buy WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result checking scratch cards, depending on which result you are using and if you are using two results, you will buy two cards.
After that, proceed to your Faculty/Department with the following alongside your Admission Letter and Screening Form:
a. UTME/DE Slip
b. Original Copies of all credentials and Indigene Certificate
c. Ten (10) recent Passport-sized photographs.
d. Payment of School Fees
Cleared candidates are to proceed to NSUK PORTAL TAB on www.nsuk.edu.ng, select Undergraduate Portal, then “APPLICANT LOGIN”.
Enter your “email address” and “Password”. Select Pay School Fees and choose an option on Remita or download payment invoice and proceed to any of the above mentioned banks for payment. Once your payment is completed, a Matriculation Number is automatically generated for you alongside an OTP (One Time Password) which is required as Password in the next step.
Note: You will be required to pay additional fees of Portal Access and Internet Charges = 5,000 alongside the Transaction fees.
NOTE: Make sure you are properly screened at the Academic Office, the Administrative Block, Faculty & Department before proceeding to the bank to Pay your School Fees, in that order. (At your various departments, you will be given a Departmental Handbook that would contain all the courses you are to take for every semester and other relevant information). Hold extra cash because you may be ask to pay for departmental handbooks, faculty journals and some other charges during the screening (This charges varies from dept to dept).
Upon successful payment of your school fees, return to us at the Cyber Cafe to confirm and verify your payment on the school site. After that you are to print the following documents:
1. School Fees Receipt,
2. Students Information Form,
3. Course Registration Form (Use the departmental Handbook Issued to you to identify courses required for your 1st semester),
4. Exam Card Note: You can not get access to these documents without first paying the school fees.
NB: Please, make sure you are properly screened before paying school fees as there will be no refund after payment has been made.
Change of Course/Programme
Candidates should note that change of course can only be allowed on exceptional cases and MUST be approved by the Registrar.
If you desire to change course, make sure you do not pay school fees. In your Applicant Portal, make a request for change of course, pay the required fees and on successful payment, download the change of course form and take it for signing. Once this is approved by the Registrar, you will be changed accordingly by the Academic Office and you can reprint a new Admission Letter and Screening Form for the New Programme and you repeat step “d”, again.
STAGE TWO (2)
a. Departmental/Faculty Screening
Candidates are to proceed to the Heads of Department and Faculty Officers for screening using the verified results and other credentials. A compiled list is to be sent to the Academic Office for confirmation.
b. Profile Update and Course Form Registration Still on www.nsuk.edu.ng , click on NSUK PORTAL TAB, and select “Undergraduate Portal”.
- On the interface, select “STUDENT LOGIN”, enter the “Matriculation Number” generated above alongside the OTP (One Time Password) which you will be required to change.
- Update your profile by clicking on my Profile (very important). Click on “My Course Registration Tab” and select “Current Session Course Registration” to register your courses.
- Then download and make four (4) copies for signing. On “My Fee Tab”, you can reprint your School Fees Receipt/Invoices anytime. On “My Downloads tab” you are expected to download your Student Information Form (SIF).
Note: For any payment related issues, please proceed to Student Account in Bursary. All other Portal related issues should be reported to IT Centre.
- NSUK JAMB & Departmental Cut Off Mark 2020/2021
- NSUK School Fees 2019/2020 for New & Returning Students | See Amount
- NSUK Supplementary Admission List 2018/2019 | Check Status
- NSUK Part Time Degree Admission Form For 2018/2019 | Apply Now
- NSUK Resumption Date For 2018/2019 Announced | See Date
- NSUK Academic Calendar For 2018/2019 Released | Events Schedule
- NSUK Postgraduate Admission List (1st Batch) For 2018/2019 | Check Status
- List Of Courses Offered In Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK)