Are you looking for IMSU cut off mark for 2020/2021? If so, let me inform you that IMSU cut off mark for 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the management of the Imo State University (IMSU).
The general public are hereby informed that IMSU Cut Off Mark for admission into 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the management of the Imo State University (IMSU).
What Is Cut Off Mark?
Cut Off Mark is the minimum point a student applying for admission must attain in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and or Post-Utme/Screening Exercise in order to be considered for admission into a particular school.
IMSU Cut Off Mark For 2020/2021 Admission
All IMSU Aspirants are hereby informed that the general cut-off Mark for admission into the University is 180.
This means that all those who wrote JAMB And Scored up to 180 or a minimum of 180 are eligible to buy IMSU Post-Utme or Admission form and also sit for the Examination should there be.
This eligibility for buying IMSU Screening form with a minimum JAMB Score of 180 and Above also includes the following courses unless otherwise stated by the management.
N/B: The Department or courses mentioned above are a rough list, the school in question may not be accredited for one of this courses.
IMSU Departmental Cut Off Mark
A lot of aspirants are also concerned to when the departmental cut off mark of the Imo State University will be released. Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University.
This cut off mark is usually available after the release of the school’s screening or post utme admission form.
In this regard, IMSU Cut off mark for all departments (departmental cut off mark) will be available later after the screening exercise has been conducted.
- Imo State University (IMSU) Postgraduate Admission Form for 2019/2020
- IMSU School Fees (New & Returning) For 2018/2019 | See Amount
- IMSU Postgraduate (PG) School Fees | Imo State University Fees
- Imo State University (IMSU) Supplementary Admission List for 2019/2020
- IMSU Admission List For 2018/2019 Out | Check Admission Status
- IMSU Acceptance Fee Payment Procedures For 2018/2019
- IMSU Supplementary Post UTME Form For 2018/2019 | Apply Now
- IMSU Resumption Date (1st Semester) 2018/2019 Session Announced