Do you want to study Industrial Mathematics? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Industrial Mathematics? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and O Level (WAEC and NECO) subject combination for Industrial Mathematics has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Industrial Mathematics:
- Industrial Mathematics O’Level (WAEC and NECO) Subjects and Requirements
- Industrial Mathematics Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
- Industrial Mathematics JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
JAMB Subject Combination For Industrial Mathematics
Without further ado, the JAMB subject combinations for Industrial Mathematics are English, Mathematics and any two (2) of Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Biology and Agricultural Science.
Direct Entry Requirement for Industrial Mathematics:
The direct entry requirements to study Industrial Mathematics are:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes from Mathematics, Physics, Economics or Chemistry.
- (ii) NCE merit in relevant subjects.
Before you continue reading, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile
WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination For Industrial Mathematics