Do you want to know MOUAU cut off mark for 2020/2021? Are you interested in MOUAU JAMB and departmental cut off mark for admission? if so, I want to let you know that MOUAU cut off mark for 2020/2021 academic session is now available.
Before we talk more on MOUAU JAMB and departmental cut off mark, let us first establish what MOUAU cut off mark is all about.
So what is the concept behind MOUAU cut off mark? First of, MOUAU Cut Off Mark is the minimum point a student applying for admission must attain in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and or Post-Utme/Screening Exercise in order to be considered for admission into the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture.
Note: Since MOUAU cut off mark for this year is yet to be available; The Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike cut off mark shown below is for the previous year. We hope it would help you make an informed decision on the course you can apply for based on their cut off points. When the current year’s cut off mark is released, it will be updated here.
Also, check out the following
- See List Of Universities That Accept 180, 170, 160, 150, 140, 130, 120 Cut Off Mark for Admission here.
- Did you had a low JAMB score? See How To gain admission with low jamb score.
- See Schools To Apply Without Choosing In Jamb.
MOUAU Cut Off Mark (JAMB)
All the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike aspirants are hereby informed that the MOUAU JAMB cut-off Mark is 180.
This means that all those who wrote JAMB and Scored up to 180 and above such as 185, 190, 195, 200, etc are eligible to buy MOUAU Post-Utme or Admission form and also sit for the Examination should there be.
This eligibility for buying MOUAU post UTME Screening form with a minimum JAMB Score of 180 and above also includes the following courses unless otherwise stated by the management.
N/B: The Department or courses mentioned above are a rough list, the school in question may not be accredited for one of this courses. See List Of Courses (Departments) Offered In MOUAU.
MOUAU Departmental Cut Off Mark
MOUAU departmental cut off marks are as follows:
|Adult and continuing Education||50|
|Agric Business and Management||50|
|Agricultural and Bioresource Engineering||52|
|Animal breeding and Physiology||50|
|Archaeology and tourism||50|
|Banking and Finance||50|
|Computer science Education||45|
|Educational Administration and planning||50|
|Environmental Management and Toxicology||50|
|Electrical and Electronic Engineering||52|
|Fisheries and Aquatic Management||50|
|Forestry and Environmental Management||50|
|Food science and Technology||50|
|Guidance and Counselling||55|
|Home economics Education||45|
|Human resources Management||50|
|Hotel management and Tourism||52|
|Human nutrition and Dietiecs||52|
|Industrial technology Education||45|
|Integrated science Education||45|
|Library and information science||50|
|Plant science and Biotechnology||50|
|Plant health Management||45|
|Rural sociology and Extension||50|
|Soil science and Metrology||50|
|Veterinary public health and preventive Medicine||60|
|Veterinary pharmacology and endocrinology||60|
|Zoology and environmental biology||57|
- MOUAU Post UTME Past Questions And Answers PDF Free Download
- MOUAU Postgraduate (PG) School Fees | Michael Okpara University Fees
- MOUAU School Fees (New & Returning) For 2018/2019 | See Amount
- MOUAU 1st & 2nd Batch Admission List 2019/2020 Released | Check Admission Status
- MOUAU Post UTME Screening Result For 2019/2020 Released
- MOUAU Postgraduate (PG) Courses | Micheal Okpara University Courses
- MOUAU Academic Calendar For 2018/2019 | See Resumption Date
- MOUAU Postgraduate (PG) Admission Form For 2018/2019 | Apply Now