Do you want to study Entrepreneurial Studies? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Entrepreneurial Studies? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and O Level (WAEC and NECO) subject combination for Entrepreneurial Studies has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Entrepreneurial Studies:
- Entrepreneurial Studies O’Level (WAEC and NECO) Subjects and Requirements
- Entrepreneurial Studies Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
- Entrepreneurial Studies JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
JAMB Subject Combination For Entrepreneurial Studies
Without further ado, the JAMB subject combinations for Entrepreneurial Studies are English, Economics, Mathematics and one other Social Science or Commercial subject.
Direct Entry Requirement for Entrepreneurial Studies:
The direct entry requirements to study Entrepreneurial Studies are:
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
- Two (2) A Level passes to include Economics and at least one of, Accounts, Business Management, Government, Geography or Mathematics.
Before you continue reading, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile
WAEC (O’Level) Subject Combination For Entrepreneurial Studies