The first (1st) and second (2nd) batch admission list of the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU) for 2019/2020 academic session is out. The procedures and instructions to check MOUAU admission list can be found below.
Has MOUAU Released Admission List for 2019/2020? Is MOUAU Admission List Out? Yes. The general public are hereby informed that MOUAU 1st and 2nd batch admission list for 2019/2020 academic session has been released. Those who participated in MOUAU admission screening exercise can now proceed and check if they names are among those considered for admission.
Recommended Just For You
Did You Had a Low JAMB Score? Gain Admission Directly Into 200 Level Without JAMB in any university of your choice. Call 07032622910 NOW!
Other MOUAU Latest News
How To Check MOUAU Admission Status On JAMB Portal
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
- Click Accept or Reject if you have been offered admission.
How To Check MOUAU Admission Status
- Go to MOUAU admission status checking portal @ https://mouauportal.edu.ng/.
- Locate and click on ‘2018/2019 Admission List released’.
- Enter your Jamb Registration Number in the required column.
- Finally, click ‘OK’ to access your MOUAU admission status.
After accepting their admissions on the University Portal, successful candidates are expected to, go to the JAMB website and accept their admissions to enable them obtain JAMB admission letters.
MOUAU Admission Guide
This is to help all those who has been offered admission by MOUAU with procedures to successfully process their admission and avoid making mistakes that would cost them the admission offered to them. Congratulations to those who has been offered admission.
If you have not been offered admission, don’t loose hope. see a Programme you can apply to and gain admission into 200 level.
Steps To Take After Been Offered Admission In The Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU)
For those offered admission, Now you will need to check for the following and get it ready for your admission clearance and registrations.
- Check for the amount that MOUAU is paying as acceptance Fee for the admission offered to you. Note: If you don’t pay acceptance fee, it means you have rejected the admission offered to you and you will be denied that privilege.
- Also Check MOUAU Schools Fees to see how much it is and try and get it ready as soon possible as it will be required immediately after paying your acceptance fee. See The Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU) School Fees Here
- Get the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new School, Faculty and Department.
- Read the School’s rules and regulations to avoid falling a victim of any act that is against the school code of honor throughout your stay in the school cause that would be disastrous for you.