Are you interested in NSUK cut off mark for both JAMB and departmental? If yes is your answer, then be informed that the Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University (UMYU) cut off mark for 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the admission unit of the University.
What Is UMYU Cut Off Mark?
Cut Off Mark is the minimum point a student applying for admission must attain in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME or JAMB) and or Post-Utme/Screening Exercise in order to be considered for admission into a particular school.
So, from there, we can now be able to have the understanding that UMYU cut off mark is the minimum score above which a candidate who is interested in applying for admission into the Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University will qualify and have a chance of been considered for admission.
Also, check out the following
- See List Of Universities That Accept 180, 170, 160, 150, 140, 130, 120 Cut Off Mark for Admission here.
- Did you had a low JAMB score? See How To gain admission with low jamb score.
- See Schools To Apply Without Choosing In Jamb.
UMYU JAMB Cut Off Mark For 2020/2021 Admission
All UMYU Aspirants are hereby informed that UMYU JAMB cut off Mark for admission into the University is 170.
This means that all those who wrote JAMB and scored up to 170 or a minimum of 170 are eligible to buy UMYU Post Utme or admission form and also sit for the Examination should there be.
All those who scored less than 170 (169,120,125,150,139, etc) are to note that the Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University will not accept them for admission.
N/B: The Department or courses mentioned above are a rough list, the school in question may not be accredited or may not be offering one of this courses mentioned above. For More Details, See the List of Courses Offered in UMYU Here.
UMYU Departmental Cut Off Mark
Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University.
This cut off mark is usually available after the release of the school’s screening or post utme admission form.
However, The general Departmental Cut Off mark for some courses are as follows:
- Medicine – 250 and Above
- Law – 240 and Above
- Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical,Electrical,Civil,Computer, etc) – 220 and Above
- Physical Science Courses (Industrial Chemistry, Industrial Physics, Computer Science, Geology, etc – 190 and Above
- Biological Sciences (Microbiology, Biochemistry, Anatomy,etc)-190 and above
Note: The UMYU Departmental cut off mark shown above are the minimum point or mark and are not exactly the cut off mark for each of the courses shown above.
- Umaru Musa Yar’adua University Pre Degree & IJMB School Fees 2019/2020
- UMYU Postgraduate (PG) School Fees | Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University Fees
- Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University (UMYU) Postgraduate (PG) Form 2019/2020
- UMYU Postgraduate (PG) Admission List for 2018/2019 | Check Admission Status
- UMYU First and Second Batch Admission List 2019/2020 | Check Status
- UMYU Academic Calendar & Resumption Date For 2018/2019 Released
- UMYU Pre-Degree And IJMBE Admission List 1st & 2nd Batch 2018/2019 | Check Status
- UMYU First Batch Direct Entry (DE) Admission List For 2018/2019 | Check Status