What is the cut off mark of CRUTECH? Are you interested in CRUTECH cut off mark for 2020/2021? Answers to questions concerning CRUTECH JAMB and departmental cut off mark has been provided and explained in this post.
The general public are hereby informed that CRUTECH JAMB and Departmental Cut Off Mark for 2020/2021 academic session is now available. Before we proceed, lets talk more on what cut off mark really is.
What Is Cut Off Mark?
Cut Off Mark is the minimum point a student applying for admission must attain in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME or JAMB) and or Post-Utme/Screening Exercise in order to be considered for admission into a particular school.
Note: Since CRUTECH cut off mark for this year is yet to be available; The Cross River State University of Science & Technology Calabar cut off mark shown below is for the previous year. We hope it would help you make an informed decision on the course you can apply for based on their cut off points. When the current year’s cut off mark is released, it will be updated here.
Also, check out the following
- See List Of Universities That Accept 180, 170, 160, 150, 140, 130, 120 Cut Off Mark for Admission here.
- Did you had a low JAMB score? See How To gain admission with low jamb score.
- See Schools To Apply Without Choosing In Jamb.
CRUTECH JAMB Cut Off Mark
All those who applied for admission in the Cross River State University are hereby informed that CRUTECH JAMB cut-off Mark for admission is 160.
This means that all those who wrote JAMB And Scored up to 160 or a minimum of 160 are eligible to buy CRUTECH Post Utme or Admission form and also sit for the Examination should there be.
All those who scored less than 160 (129,120,135,140,149, etc) are to note that the Cross River State University of Science & Technology Calabar will not accept them for admission.
This eligibility for buying CRUTECH Screening form with a minimum JAMB Score of 160 and Above also includes the following courses unless otherwise stated by the management.
The Department or courses mentioned above are a rough list, the school in question may not be accredited or may not be offering one of this courses mentioned above. For more details, See List of Courses Offered in Crutech Here.
CRUTECH Departmental Cut Off Mark
Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University.
This cut off mark is usually available after the release of the school’s screening or post utme admission form.
Also, cut off mark for each varies depending on the performance of candidates who applied to study in the school for that year.
- CRUTECH Academic Calendar 2019/2020 | Events Schedule
- CRUTECH School Fees (New & Old) Students For 2018/2019 | Amount
- CRUTECH Postgraduate Courses | Cross River State University Courses
- Cross River State University of Technology (CRUTECH) Postgraduate Entrance Exam Date 2019/2020
- CRUTECH Admission List 2018/2019 Out | Check Admission Status
- CRUTECH Acceptance Fee Payment Procedures For 2018/2019
- List Of Courses Offered In Cross River State University (CRUTECH)
- CRUTECH Post UTME Screening Result For 2018/2019 Is Out – How To Check