The Benue State University Markurdi (BSUM) cut off mark for 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the management. The details on BSUM Cut off mark can be found below.
The general public are hereby informed that BSUM Cut Off Mark for admission into 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the management of the Benue State University Markurdi (BSUM).
All those who applied for admission at BSUM Are to read below for the minimum cut off mark for 2020/2021 admission.
What Is Cut Off Mark?
Cut Off Mark is the minimum point a student applying for admission must attain in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME or JAMB) and or Post-Utme/Screening Exercise in order to be considered for admission into a particular school.
Note: Since BSUM cut off mark for this year is yet to be available; The Benue State University Markurdi cut off mark shown below is for the previous year. We hope it would help you make an informed decision on the course you can apply for based on their cut off points. When the current year’s cut off mark is released, it will be updated here.
BSUM Cut Off Mark (JAMB Cut Off Mark)
All BSUM Aspirants are hereby informed that the general cut-off Mark for admission into the University is 180.
This means that all those who wrote JAMB And Scored up to 180 or a minimum of 180 are eligible to buy BSUM Post-Utme or Admission form and also sit for the Examination should there be.
All those who scored less than 180 (179,170,175,160,169, etc) are to note that the Benue State University will not accept them for admission.
This eligibility for buying BSUM Screening form with a minimum JAMB Score of 180 and Above also includes the following courses unless otherwise stated by the management.
N/B: The Department or courses mentioned above are a rough list, the school in question may not be accredited or may not be offering one of this courses mentioned above. See The List Of Courses Offered In Benue State University (BSUM) Here.
BSUM Departmental Cut Off Mark
A lot of aspirants are also concerned to know when the departmental cut off mark of the Benue State University will be released.
Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University.
However, The general Departmental Cut Off mark for some courses are as follows:
- Medicine – 250 and Above
Law – 240 and Above
- Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical,Electrical,Civil,Computer, etc) – 220 and Above
- Physical Science Courses (Industrial Chemistry, Industrial Physics, Computer Science, Geology, ect – 190 and Above
- Biological Sciences (Microbiology, Biochemistry, Anatomy,etc)-190 and above
- BSUM School Fees (New & Returning) For 2018/2019 | See Amount
- Benue State University (BSU) Admission List (1st & 2nd Batch) for 2019/2020
- Benue State University (BSU) Post-UTME Result for 2019/2020 | How To Check
- Benue State University (BSUM) Academic Calendar for 2018/2019
- BSUM Postgraduate (PG) Courses | Benue State University Courses
- BSUM Postgraduate Admission Form For 2018/2019 | Apply Now
- Benue State University (BSUM) Direct Entry Form 2018/2019 | Apply
- BSUM Final Mop Up Post-UTME Screening Form 2018/2019 Is Out | Apply Now