Are you interested in BSU cut off mark for admission into 2020/2021? Do you want to know if your current JAMB score passes the BSU cut off mark requirement? if so, relax and carefully read the information below for details on BSU JAMB cut off mark as well as departmental cut off mark.
What Is Cut Off Mark?
Cut Off Mark is the minimum point a student applying for admission must attain in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME or JAMB) and or Post-Utme/Screening Exercise in order to be considered for admission into a particular school.
Note: Since BSUM cut off mark for this year is yet to be available; The Benue State University Markurdi cut off mark shown below is for the previous year. We hope it would help you make an informed decision on the course you can apply for based on their cut off points. When the current year’s cut off mark is released, it will be updated here.
Also, check out the following
- See List Of Universities That Accept 180, 170, 160, 150, 140, 130, 120 Cut Off Mark for Admission here.
- Did you had a low JAMB score? See How To gain admission with low jamb score.
- See Schools To Apply Without Choosing In Jamb.
BSUM Cut Off Mark (JAMB Cut Off Mark)
All those who scored less than 180 (179,170,175,160,169, etc) are to note that the Benue State University will not accept them for admission.
This eligibility for buying BSUM Screening form with a minimum JAMB Score of 180 and Above also includes the following courses unless otherwise stated by the management.
N/B: The Department or courses mentioned above are a rough list, the school in question may not be accredited or may not be offering one of this courses mentioned above. See The List Of Courses Offered In Benue State University (BSUM) Here.
BSUM Departmental Cut Off Mark
A lot of aspirants are also concerned to know when the departmental cut off mark of the Benue State University will be released.
Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University.
However, The general Departmental Cut Off mark for some courses are as follows:
- Medicine – 250 and Above
Law – 240 and Above
- Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical,Electrical,Civil,Computer, etc) – 220 and Above
- Physical Science Courses (Industrial Chemistry, Industrial Physics, Computer Science, Geology, ect – 190 and Above
- Biological Sciences (Microbiology, Biochemistry, Anatomy,etc)-190 and above