Last updated on March 24th, 2020 at 08:30 pm
What is the cut off mark for OSUSTECH? Are you interested in OSUSTECH cut off mark for 2020/2021? If your answer to any of the OSUSTECH cut off mark related questions above is a yes, I am very happy to inform you that OSUSTECH cut off mark for 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the management of the Ondo State University of Science and Technology.
The general public are hereby informed that OSUSTECH Cut Off Mark for admission into 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the management of the Ondo State University of Science & Technology (OSUSTECH).
What Is Cut Off Mark?
Cut Off Mark is the minimum point a student applying for admission must attain in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME or JAMB) and or Post-Utme/Screening Exercise in order to be considered for admission into a particular school.
Note: Since OSUSTECH cut off mark for this year is yet to be available; The Ondo State University of Science & Technology cut off mark shown below is for the previous year. We hope it would help you make an informed decision on the course you can apply for based on their cut off points. When the current year’s cut off mark is released, it will be updated here.
Also, check out the following
- See List Of Universities That Accept 180, 170, 160, 150, 140, 130, 120 Cut Off Mark for Admission here.
- Did you had a low JAMB score? See How To gain admission with low jamb score.
- See Schools To Apply Without Choosing In Jamb.
OSUSTECH JAMB Cut Off Mark For 2020/2021 Admission
All those who scored less than 180 (179,170,175,160,169, etc) are to note that the Ondo State University of Science & Technology will not accept them for admission.
This eligibility for buying OSUSTECH Screening form with a minimum JAMB Score of 180 and Above also includes the following courses unless otherwise stated by the management.
N/B: The Department or courses mentioned above are a rough list, the school in question may not be accredited or may not be offering one of this courses mentioned above.
OSUSTECH Departmental Cut Off Mark
A lot of aspirants are also concerned to know when the departmental cut off mark of the Ondo State University of Science & Technology will be released.
Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University.
This cut off mark is usually available after the release of the school’s screening or post utme admission form.
However, The general Departmental Cut Off mark for some courses are as follows:
- Medicine – 250 and Above
- Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical,Electrical,Civil,Computer, etc) – 220 and Above
- Physical Science Courses (Industrial Chemistry, Industrial Physics, Computer Science, Geology, etc – 190 and Above
- Biological Sciences (Microbiology, Biochemistry, Anatomy, etc)-190 and above
Note: The OSUSTECH Departmental cut off mark shown above are the minimum point or mark and are not exactly the cut off mark for each of the courses shown above.
Also, cut off mark for each varies depending on the performance of candidates who applied to study in the school for that year.
In this regard, OSUSTECH Cut off mark for all departments will be available later after the screening exercise for the school has been conducted.
- OSUSTECH Resumption Date For 2018/2019 Postponed | See Date
- OSUSTECH First (1st) Batch Admission List 2018/2019 Out – Check Status
- OSUSTECH Second (2nd) Batch Admission List For 2018/2019
- List Of Courses Offered in Ondo State University Of Technology
- OSUSTECH Post UTME Screening Result For 2018/2019 Is Out – How To Check
- OSUSTECH Post-UTME Screening Form 2018/2019 Is Out – Apply Now
- OSUSTECH JUPEB Admission Form For 2017/2018 Is Out On Sale
- OSUSTECH Pre-Degree Admission Form For 2017/2018 Out On-Sale