What is the JAMB cut off mark for Geology for 2021/2022? If you are interested in JAMB cut off mark for Geology then this post you are currently reading will provide you just that as it contains JAMB cut off mark for Geology.
All JAMB candidates who wish to study Geology in the university are hereby informed that JAMB cut off mark for Geology has been released by the management of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board.
JAMB Cut Off Mark for Geology
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
JAMB general cut off mark for Geology in the university is 160. What this means is that the minimum cut off mark to study Geology in any university is 160.
You however need to note that this is not a fixed cut off mark which means it’s not enforceable by JAMB to all universities but rather, it’s a minimum cut off mark for universities. So, some universities whose JAMB cut off mark is higher that the one mentioned above will not accept such score from candidates who are applying to study Geology.
If you wish to know the specific cut off mark for each school to study Geology, proceed below this page to see the list of schools and their cut off marks and also check out universities that accept 120-180 cut off mark.
Schools That Offer Geology
The list of schools that offer Geology under the faculty of Sciences are as follows:
The following are the list of schools that offer Geology:
- Achievers University, Owo
- Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba
- Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
- Ajayi Crowther University
- Akwa Ibom State University
- Al-Hikmah University
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University
- Bauchi State University, Gadau
- Bayero University, Kano
- Delta State University, Abraka
- Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti
- Federal University, Gusau
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun
- Federal University of Technology, Minna
- Federal University of Technology, Owerri
- Federal University, Birnin Kebbi
- Federal University, Lokoja
- Federal University, Ndufu-Alike
- Federal University, Oye-Ekiti
- Gombe State University
- Gregory University, Uturu, Uturu
- Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai
- Kaduna State University
- Kano University of Science and Technology
- Kogi State University, Anyigba
- Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola
- Niger Delta University, Wilberforce
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife
- Olabisi Onabanjo University
- Ondo State University of Science and Technology
- Osun State University
- Salem University
- University of Benin, Benin City
- University of Calabar
- University of Ibadan
- University of Ilorin, Ilorin
- University of Lagos, Lagos
- University of Maiduguri
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- University of Port Harcourt
- Usman Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, Sokoto
- Wesley University of Science and Technology
List of Universities And Their Cut Off Marks
Click on any of the universities below to see their cut off mark.
This page will be updated as soon as there is any changes to the JAMB cut off mark for Geology. You can bookmark this page or continue checking it for updates.