Do you want to upload your o’level result (WAEC and NECO) on NSUK portal for admission? If you are interested in uploading your WAEC or NECO O’level result on Nasarawa State University website/portal then continue reading this post as we have outlined the procedures to help you upload your O’level result on NSUK o’level result portal.
This is to inform all those who applied for admission into the Nasarawa State University that NSUK o’level result upload procedures and instructions for 2021/2022 has been released by the management of the Nasarawa State University.
Note: If you are seeing this line you are currently reading now then it means the instructions for uploading o’level result on NSUK portal has not been updated on this page.
How To Upload Your O’level Result (JAMB CAPS Portal)
- Visit https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/
- Login to your JAMB Caps portal
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
- Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- Enter your o level result details and submit it
- You have successfully uploaded your o’level result on JAMB portal.
How To Upload O’level Result On NSUK Website
- Visit NSUK official website at http://www.nsuk.edu.ng
- Click on the notice for uploading o’level result on the website
- Follow the instructions there to upload your o’level result on NSUK website
How To Upload O’level Result On NSUK Portal
- Visit NSUK portal at https://nsuk.edu.ng/nsuk-portal/
- Enter your login details and click on login
- Select the section for uploading your o’level result
- Enter the subjects and the grades on your WAEC or NECO result
- Cross check the details before you submit
Note: It is recommended that you visit a JAMB accredited centre and upload your O level result.
Deadline for Uploading O’level Result on NSUK Portal
The deadline for uploading your o’level result for NSUK admission has been provided above.
We are going to update this page when further instructions concerning uploading of o’level result on NSUK portal has been released by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for updates on NSUK o’level result upload.