Do you want to upload your o’level result (WAEC and NECO) on RSUST portal for admission? If you are interested in uploading your WAEC or NECO O’level result on Rivers State University of Science and Technology website/portal then continue reading this post as we have outlined the procedures to help you upload your O’level result on RSUST o’level result portal.
This is to inform all those who applied for admission into the Rivers State University of Science and Technology that RSUST o’level result upload procedures and instructions for 2020/2021 has been released by the management of the Rivers State University of Science and Technology.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Note: If you are seeing this line you are currently reading now then it means the instructions for uploading o’level result on RSUST portal has not been updated on this page.
How To Upload Your O’level Result (JAMB CAPS Portal)
- Visit https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/
- Login to your JAMB Caps portal
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
- Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- Enter your o level result details and submit it
- You have successfully uploaded your o’level result on JAMB portal.
How To Upload O’level Result On RSUST Website
- Visit RSUST official website at http://www.rsu.edu.ng
- Click on the notice for uploading o’level result on the website
- Follow the instructions there to upload your o’level result on RSUST website
How To Upload O’level Result On RSUST Portal
- Visit RSUST portal at https://ecampus.rsu.edu.ng/
- Enter your login details and click on login
- Select the section for uploading your o’level result
- Enter the subjects and the grades on your WAEC or NECO result
- Cross check the details before you submit
Note: It is recommended that you visit a JAMB accredited centre and upload your O level result.
Deadline for Uploading O’level Result on RSUST Portal
The deadline for uploading your o’level result for RSUST admission has been provided above.
We are going to update this page when further instructions concerning uploading of o’level result on RSUST portal has been released by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for updates on RSUST o’level result upload.