Do you want to upload your o’level result (WAEC and NECO) on UNIZIK portal for admission? If you are interested in uploading your WAEC or NECO O’level result on Nnamdi Azikiwe University website/portal then continue reading this post as we have outlined the procedures to help you upload your O’level result on UNIZIK o’level result portal.
This is to inform all those who applied for admission into the Nnamdi Azikiwe University that UNIZIK o’level result upload procedures and instructions for 2021/2022 has been released by the management of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University.
How To Upload UNIZIK O’level Result
- Visit https://portal.unizik.edu.ng/olevel_upload/login.php
- Enter your JAMB reg number as your username
- Enter your phone number as the password. (the exact number you used in registering for the Post-UTME)
- After logging in, go to Results › Add results
- On the Add Results page, fill in your Exam Name, Year, Center Name and Exam Number and click on Continue on the next page, fill in the results you got for your O’ level examination and click on Submit Form to upload your submitted results.
- Repeat the same process if you wish to submit another result
(Note that you are only permitted to submit two results)
(please note that any false information submitted could automatically disqualify you)
- Click on upload result to upload the scanned copy of your original result
- To view, edit, or delete submitted results, click on Results then click on My Results
- To edit, click on the Edit icon under Actions, and to delete, click on the Waste bin icon under Action
- To print out a copy of your submission, click on Dashboard, then click on the Print icon at the top-right corner. This will take you to a page listing your details plus all submitted results. Click again on the Print icon to print the displayed document.
- To log out, click on the Logout button.
If you cannot remember the phone number you used during your Post-UTME application, click on “recover password” and enter the email address you used during your Post-UTME registration. If also you do not remember the same, send a request to support.unizik.edu.ng for recovery of your login details.
Barr. Philomena Okoye
How To Upload Your O’level Result (JAMB CAPS Portal)
- Visit https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/
- Login to your JAMB Caps portal
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
- Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- Enter your o level result details and submit it
- You have successfully uploaded your o’level result on JAMB portal.
How To Upload O’level Result On UNIZIK Website
- Visit UNIZIK official website at http://www.unizik.edu.ng
- Click on the notice for uploading o’level result on the website
- Follow the instructions there to upload your o’level result on UNIZIK website
How To Upload O’level Result On UNIZIK Portal
- Visit UNIZIK portal at http://portal.unizik.edu.ng/
- Enter your login details and click on login
- Select the section for uploading your o’level result
- Enter the subjects and the grades on your WAEC or NECO result
- Cross check the details before you submit
Note: It is recommended that you visit a JAMB accredited centre and upload your O level result.
Deadline for Uploading O’level Result on UNIZIK Portal
March 10, 2021.
The deadline for uploading your o’level result for UNIZIK admission is on the 10th of March, 2021.
The exercise will last for only two (2) weeks from Friday 26th February 2021 to Wednesday 10th March 2021.
We are going to update this page when further instructions concerning uploading of o’level result on UNIZIK portal has been released by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for updates on UNIZIK o’level result upload.