Do you want to upload your o’level result (WAEC and NECO) on AAU portal for admission? If you are interested in uploading your WAEC or NECO O’level result on Ambrose Alli University website/portal then continue reading this post as we have outlined the procedures to help you upload your O’level result on AAU o’level result portal.
This is to inform all those who applied for admission into the Ambrose Alli University that AAU o’level result upload procedures and instructions for 2021/2022 has been released by the management of the Ambrose Alli University.
Note: If you are seeing this line you are currently reading now then it means the instructions for uploading o’level result on AAU portal has not been updated on this page.
How To Upload Your O’level Result (JAMB CAPS Portal)
- Visit https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/
- Login to your JAMB Caps portal
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
- Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- Enter your o level result details and submit it
- You have successfully uploaded your o’level result on JAMB portal.
How To Upload O’level Result On AAU Website
- Visit AAU official website at http://www.aauekpoma.edu.ng
- Click on the notice for uploading o’level result on the website
- Follow the instructions there to upload your o’level result on AAU website
How To Upload O’level Result On AAU Portal
- Visit AAU portal at https://aaue.waeup.org/
- Enter your login details and click on login
- Select the section for uploading your o’level result
- Enter the subjects and the grades on your WAEC or NECO result
- Cross check the details before you submit
Note: It is recommended that you visit a JAMB accredited centre and upload your O level result.
Deadline for Uploading O’level Result on AAU Portal
The deadline for uploading your o’level result for AAU admission has been provided above.
We are going to update this page when further instructions concerning uploading of o’level result on AAU portal has been released by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for updates on AAU o’level result upload.