What is the cut off mark of FUNAAB? Are you interested in FUNAAB cut off mark for 2020/2021? Answers to questions concerning FUNAAB JAMB and departmental cut off mark has been provided and explained in this post.
The general public are hereby informed that FUNAAB Cut Off Mark for admission into 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the management of the Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB).
What Is FUNAAB Cut Off Mark?
First of all, Cut Off Mark is the minimum point a student applying for admission must attain in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and or Post-Utme/Screening Exercise in order to be considered for admission into a particular school.
So, FUNAAB Cut Off Mark is the minimum mark a student applying for admission must attain in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and or Post-Utme/Screening Exercise in order to be considered for admission into the university.
Note: Since FUNAAB cut off mark for this year is yet to be available; The Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta cut off mark shown below is for the previous year. We hope it would help you make an informed decision on the course you can apply for based on their cut off points. When the current year’s cut off mark is released, it will be updated here.
Also, check out the following
- See List Of Universities That Accept 180, 170, 160, 150, 140, 130, 120 Cut Off Mark for Admission here.
- Did you had a low JAMB score? See How To gain admission with low jamb score.
- See Schools To Apply Without Choosing In Jamb.
FUNAAB JAMB Cut Off Mark
All aspirants of the federal university of agriculture Abeokuta are hereby informed that FUNAAB JAMB cut-off Mark for admission is 180.
However, all those who score below 180 such as 179, 170, 160, 150, 140, 130 or even 120 are to note that FUNAAB will not accept them for admission.
FUNAAB Departmental Cut Off Mark.
The FUNAAB departmental cut off marks of 180 are for the following courses:
- Agricultural Economics and Farm Management,
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development,
- Animal Nutrition,
- Animal Physiology,
- Animal Production and Health,
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management,
- Animal Breeding and Genetics,
- Agricultural Administration,
- Crop Protection,
- Environmental Management and Toxicology,
- Forestry and Wildlife Management,
- Pasture and Range Management,
- Plant Breeding and Seed Technology,
- Plant Physiology and Crop Production,
- Soil Science and Land Management,
- Water Resources Management and Agro-meteorology
FUNAAB Cut Off Mark of 200
- Or a minimum of 200 marks for the following programmes:
- Biological Sciences
- Computer Science
- Food Science and Technology
- Home Science and Management
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Agricultural Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Veterinary Medicine
- FUNAAB Post UTME Past Questions And Answers PDF Download
- FUNAAB JUPEB, Cambridge & IJMB Admission Forms for 2019/2020
- FUNAAB Postgraduate School Fees | Federal University of Abeokuta Fees
- FUNAAB 1st & 2nd Batch Admission List for 2019/2020 | Check Status
- FUNAAB Postgraduate Courses | Federal University of Agriculture Courses
- FUNAAB Part-Time Degree Admission Form For 2018/2019 | Apply
- FUNAAB Post-UTME Screening Results For 2018/2019 Is Out – How To Check
- FUNAAB Post-UTME Screening Form For 2018/2019 – Apply Now