Do you want to study Horticulture? Are you looking for JAMB or WAEC subject combinations for Horticulture? If so, am happy to inform you that the JAMB and WAEC subject combination for Horticulture has been published in this post.
Continue reading this post to get the following information concerning WAEC and JAMB subject combinations required to study Horticulture:
O’Level (WAEC) Subjects and Requirements
Direct Entry Subject and Requirements
JAMB (UTME) Subjects Combination
Before you continue reading, check out the following:
- Please refer to JAMB Brochure Here for more updated requirements.
- JAMB Registration Form
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- JAMB Syllabus
- JAMB Change of Course/Institution
- How To Create JAMB Profile
- How To Login To JAMB Profile
JAMB, WAEC And Direct Entry Requirements To Study Horticulture
Direct Entry Requirement for Horticulture:
- Two (2) A Level passes in Chemistry and any one (1) of Biology, Agricultural Science, Botany and Zoology.
O Level (WAEC and NECO) Requirements for Horticulture:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes including English Language, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology or Agric Science.
JAMB Subject combination for Horticulture:
- Chemistry, Biology/Agriculture and one (1) of Mathematics, Geography, Economics or Physics.