The procedures to successfully check your allocated JAMB exam date as well as your exam center for the examination has been explianed in this post.
Am guessing you are on this page because you are done with your 2020 JAMB registration and you want to know the date and the center for your exam.
I understand your feelings, you want to check your JAMB exam date so you can either know when to start preparing or making arrangements for your exam.
JAMB reprinting allows all candidates who have registered for this year’s JAMB examination to check their JAMB examination details such as they exam date, center and time.
Why Reprint Your JAMB Slip?
Well, JAMB repriting or checking of exam details is necessaryas it contains information required for each JAMB candidate to successfully participate in the 2020 JAMB examination.
Some candidates are finding it hard to check they JAMB exam dtate and center and that is why this article has been modified to assist those ones in reprinting they JAMB examination slip.
Note: JAMB reprinting and checking of exam date and center for 2020/2021 will commence after JAMB registration has closed.
For the time being , checkout how to check your JAMB exam date and center below.
How Reprint JAMB Examination Slip
There are two methods in which candidates can use and check or access their JAMB Exam Date and Center:
Method 1: By Visiting JAMB Website
- This is the best method to check JAMB Exam Date and Center and it requires only Candidates Registration Number or Email Address, With this method, you don’t have to wait for any email address from JAMB to be able to access your Exam Information.
- First, you go to JAMB official website by clicking jamb.org.ng/PrintExamslip/PrintExaminationSlip
- Supply your JAMB registration Number, Phone Number or Email Address
- Click on reprint jamb slip or a similar option like that
Method 2: Checking Email Address
As an Option Candidates are required to login to the Email address they use to register for their JAMB Profile and Look for an Email From JAMB containing their Exam Date and Center.
They are to Download and Print out the PDF File sent to them by JAMB and Come with it on the day of their Examination.
JAMB May also send the details to Individual Email Addresses of Candidates who has registered for the Exam.
- JAMB Brochure for All Courses (Engineering, Medicine, Accounting) 2020/2021
- JAMB Subject Combination for All Courses (Sciences, Arts & Social Sciences) 2020/2021
- JAMB Registration Closing Date for 2020/2021 Has Been Announced
- JAMB 2020 Form Out | Requirements, Procedures and How To Register
- List Of Universities That Accept 180, 170, 160, 150, 140, 130, 120 Cut Off Mark for Admission
- List Of Schools Thats Accept Second Choice in JAMB | 2nd Choice Schools
- JAMB Accredited CBT Registration Centers Nationwide (for All States)
- JAMB EXPO/Runs | See Why You Should Completely Avoid it