Are you here primarily because of Bida Poly cut off mark for 2020/2021? Are you interested in knowing what Bida Poly cut off mark is? This post discusses and provides answers to Bida Poly cut off mark related questions. But before then, The cut off mark of the Federal Polytechnic Bida (Bida Poly) for 2020/2021 academic session has been published online. The details on Bida Poly Cut off mark can be found below.
The general public are hereby informed that Bida Poly Cut Off Mark for admission into 2019/2020 academic session has been released by the management of the Federal Polytechnic Bida (Bida Poly). All those who applied for admission at Bida Poly Are to read below for the minimum cut off mark for 2019/2020 admission.
What Is Cut Off Mark?
Cut Off Mark is the minimum point a student applying for admission must attain in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME or JAMB) and or Post-Utme/Screening Exercise in order to be considered for admission into a particular school.
Also, check out the following
- See List Of Universities That Accept 180, 170, 160, 150, 140, 130, 120 Cut Off Mark for Admission here.
- Did you had a low JAMB score? See How To gain admission with low jamb score.
- See Schools To Apply Without Choosing In Jamb.
Fed Poly Bida JAMB Cut Off Mark
All Fed Poly Bida aspirants are hereby informed that the Bida Poly JAMB cut off mark for admission into the Polytechnic is 120. This means that all those who wrote JAMB And Scored up to 120 or a minimum of 120 are eligible to buy Bida Poly Post Utme or admission form and also sit for the Examination should there be.
Bida Poly Departmental Cut Off Mark
A lot of aspirants are also concerned to know when the departmental cut off mark of the Federal Polytechnic Bida will be released. Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University, Polytechnic or Colleges of Education.
This cut off mark is usually available after the release of the school’s screening or post utme admission form.
Also, cut off mark for each varies depending on the performance of candidates who applied to study in the school for that year.
In this regard, Bida Poly Cut off mark for all departments will be available later after the screening exercise for the school has been conducted.
- Federal Polytechnic Bida (Poly Bida) 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Batch ND Admission List 2019/2020
- Fed Poly Bida Academic Calendar For 2018/2019 | Events Schedule
- Bida Poly In Affiliation With FUTMINNA Degree Post UTME Form 2018/2019
- Fed Poly Bida HND Admission List For 2018/2019 | Check Admission Status
- Fed Poly Bida HND Acceptance Fee Payment For 2018/2019
- Fed Poly Bida Post-UTME Admission Form For 2018/2019 Is Out – Apply Now
- Fed Poly Bida HND Form (Full Time & Part Time) 2018/2019 is Out
- Federal Poly Bida Courses – List of Courses Offered in Bida Poly