Are you interested in Nigeria Police Force (NPF) recruitment application form 2020? Do you want to apply for the Nigeria Police recruitment exercise? If so, follow the guide i have provided below on how you can successfully register for the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) recruitment programme.
This is to inform all Aspirants of the Nigeria police recruitment exercise who are interested in the 2020 application that the Recruitment form is finally out.
About Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment
The Nigeria Police Force is the principal law enforcement and the lead security agency in Nigeria with a staff strength of about 371,800. There are currently plans to increase the force to 650,000, adding 280,000 new recruits to the existing 370,000.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Application Eligibility
The Eligibility to successfully apply for the Nigeria police recruitment exercise for 2020 has shown below:
1. Nationality: Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identification Number (NIN)
2. Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
4. Character: Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
5. Height: Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
6. Chest Measurement: Must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
7. Physical Features: Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities:
Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Tattoos, Bodily Scars, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel.
8. Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
9. Financial Status: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
10. Guarantors’ Form: Must Download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two of the following:
Sureties must be traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
12. Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
NOTE: All candidates must undergo medical examination before final selection.
Important Note Concerning NPF Recruitment 2020
- Make sure you have all the necessary documents before application
- Make sure you are also eligible before you proceed to apply
- Scan all your available and eligible documents and get it ready for upload
- The uploading will be done on NDLEA recruitment portal at www.ndlea.gov.ng.
- Avoid fraudsters who maybe lurking around looking for who exploit.
How To Apply For Nigerian Police Recruitment Exercise
For those who are interested in the Nigeria Police Recruitment exercise, the steps and procedures to successfully apply for it has been explained and can be seen below:
All applications must be submitted ONLINE.
1. You MUST have a functional Email Address and Mobile Phone Number before you begin your application.
2. Visit www.policerecruitment.ng
3. Fill and SUBMIT the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
4. Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email, and do not forget to copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future correspondences. The NUMBER is case sensitive please.
5. You would be required to present a hardcopy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
i. No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
ii. Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
iii. The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates email/telephones