Do you want to know Npower Tax recruitment portal for 2020? Do you want to login to Npower Tax recruitment portal and apply? If your answer to all those Npower Tax related questions is a Yes, then let me officially inform you that this page is specially for Npower Tax recruitment portal and application procedures.
We have designed this page to help our visitors who wants to apply for Npower Tax 2020 on how to create account on Npower Tax portal, login to Npower Tax application portal, and also see the requirement necessary for Npower Tax recruitment application.
About Npower Tax Programme
The Federal Government seeks to encourage non-compliant and partially compliant taxpayers to come clean and declare and pay their appropriate tax due to the government.A minimum of 3,700 N-Power volunteers will be selected to work as Community Tax Liaison Officers to work in their states of residence with the state’s tax authorities. The N-Power community tax liaison officers will have the following key responsibilities which will inc
Npower Tax Recruitment Application Portal 2020
First of all, Npower Tax recruitment portal for 2020 application is www.npower.gov.ng/n-Tax. This is the portal where all interested candidates for Npower Tax programme are expected to login to, fill in their application form and submit it.
Npower Tax Recruitment Form 2020
This is a notice to inform all candidates who are interested in the Npower Tax programmes that the recruitment form for 2020 is now open. Candidates can now visit the portal and submit their applications in other to be considered.
Npower Tax Application Form 2020
Sequel to the announcement already made above, this is a reminder to the general public that Npower Tax application form portal 2020 has been opened by the management. This means that applications for the Npower Tax programme is currently been accepted.
Here are the Npower Tax requirements below.
Npower Tax Recruitment Eligibility & Requirements
Candidates who are interested in applying for Npower must pass the following criteria:
- Unemployed graduates or non-graduates
- Must be between 18-35 years old
- Basic illustration skills will be an advantage for animation and graphic arts
- For Script Writing, creative writing skills and analytical writing skills will be an advantage
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to undertake self-tutorship
How To Apply for Npower Tax Recruitment 2020
- Candidates are to visit the npower recruitment portal for 2020 at https://www.npower.gov.ng/n-Tax.html
- Read the instructions on the page and tick the agree checkbox.
- Scroll down to where it says “Apply Now” and click on the link.
- You will be taking to a page where you fill in your application details.