Do you want to know Npower Teach recruitment portal for 2020? Do you want to login to Npower Teach recruitment portal and check if application is currently ongoing? If your answer to all those Npower Teach related questions is a Yes, then let me officially inform you that this page is specially for Npower Teach recruitment portal and application procedures.
We have designed this page to help our visitors who wants to apply for Npower Teach 2020 on how to create account on Npower Teach portal, login to Npower Teach application portal, and also see the requirement necessary for Npower Teach recruitment application.
What is Npower Teach Programme?
N-Power Teach Volunteers will help improve basic education delivery in Nigeria. N-Power Teach Volunteers will be deployed as teacher assistants in primary schools around Nigeria. They will not replace the current teachers, but will work as support teachers across Nigeria, assisting with teaching, school management and other functions within the schools. Where possible, they will also assist in taking basic education to children in marginalised communities.
Npower Teach Recruitment Application Portal 2020
First of all, Npower Teach recruitment portal for 2020 application is www.npower.gov.ng/n-Teach. This is the portal where all interested candidates for Npower Teach programme are expected to login to, fill in their application form and submit it.
Npower Teach Recruitment Form 2020
This is a notice to inform all candidates who are interested in the Npower Teach programmes that the recruitment form for 2020 is now open. Candidates can now visit the portal and submit their applications in other to be considered.
Npower Teach Application Form 2020
Sequel to the announcement already made above, this is a reminder to the general public that Npower Teach application form portal 2020 has been opened by the management. This means that applications for the Npower Teach programme is currently been accepted.
Here are the Npower Teach requirements below.
Npower Teach Recruitment Eligibility & Requirements
Candidates who are interested in applying for Npower must pass the following criteria:
- Unemployed graduates or non-graduates
- Must be between 18-35 years old
- Basic illustration skills will be an advantage for animation and graphic arts
- For Script Writing, creative writing skills and analytical writing skills will be an advantage
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to undertake self-tutorship
How To Apply for Npower Teach Recruitment 2020
- Candidates are to visit the npower recruitment portal for 2020 at https://www.npower.gov.ng/n-Teach.html
- Read the instructions on the page and tick the agree checkbox.
- Scroll down to where it says “Apply Now” and click on the link.
- You will be taking to a page where you fill in your application details.