Do you want to apply for Nigeria Customs recruitment for 2020? If you are interested in Nigeria Customs recruitment application for 2020/2021 then continue reading this post as we have provided you the instructions and steps for Nigeria Customs recruitment application.
This is a notice to those who are interested in Nigeria Customs recruitment application that the steps to apply for Nigeria Customs recruitment has been provided here in this post. Follow the instructions below to apply for Nigeria Customs recruitment.
Important Things To Note for Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- Make sure you have all the required and necessary credentials for Nigeria Customs recruitment application
- Scan the credentials and or documents and get them ready in an upload-able format.
- Make sure to apply on time as the deadline for Nigeria Customs recruitment may not be extended.
- Try and process your Nigeria Customs recruitment application form all by yourself and limit sending someone to do it on your behalf to avoid mistakes in your data.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Nigeria Customs recruitment
- Check regularly for updates concerning Nigeria Customs recruitment.
- Make sure you meet most if not all the requirements for Nigeria Customs recruitment
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- You are to apply for one job position, multiple applications for Nigeria Customs recruitment may lead to disqualification.
- Online application for Nigeria Customs recruitment is free.
General Requirements for Nigeria Customs Recruitment Application
This is a general requirement for Nigeria Customs recruitment application. A more detailed requirements for each position/job will be displayed on the recruitment/job application page on Nigeria Customs recruitment portal or website at Vacancy.customs.gov.ng.
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
- Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable.
Nigeria Customs Recruitment Application Procedures
- Visit Nigeria Customs recruitment portal at Vacancy.customs.gov.ng
- Click on the recruitment/career advertisement for available positions
- Enter your email and password if you already have an account or
- Or Click on Create an Account (Register) and fill in your details to create an account
- Once you are done, Cross check your application
- Click on Submit to complete your Nigeria Customs recruitment application.