Are you interested in NDLEA recruitment application form 2020? Do you want to apply for NDLEA recruitment? If so, follow along as i explain to you in this post on how you can go about your NDLEA recruitment application.
About NDLEA Recruitment Form Portal
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is a Federal agency in Nigeria charged with eliminating the growing, processing, manufacturing, selling, exporting, and trafficking of hard drugs. The agency was established by Decree Number 48 of 1989.
NDLEA Recruitment Portal 2020 Requirements
- All interested candidates for application must posses a valid means of identification such as Voters card, Driving license or National passport
- Candidates must also have a senior secondary school certificate – WAEC or NECO or Nabteb result.
- If interested in a graduate position, candidates would ensure they have a valid NYSC certificate number
NDLEA Recruitment Application Form Instructions
- Interested candidates need to Log on to the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) employment portal from Here:
- You as a candidate need to have a curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Well arranged Educational Certificates
- A Government Issued ID such as the National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Valid Driver’s License
Important Note On NDLEA Recruitment Form
- Make sure you have all the necessary documents before application
- Make sure you are also eligible before you proceed to apply
- Scan all your available and eligible documents and get it ready for upload
- The uploading will be done on NDLEA recruitment portal at www.ndlea.gov.ng.
- Avoid fraudsters who maybe lurking around looking for who exploit.
How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment 2020
Eligible candidates are to visit the www.emplug.com/ndlea/recruitment portal and fill in they application.
After dulling filling the application form and uploading all the necessary documents, candidates are to submit the application.