Looking for ICPC recruitment application form portal 2020? Do you want to apply for the ICPC recruitment programme on ICPC recruitment portal? If so, follow the instructions below where we have explained the step by step guide on how you can apply for ICPC recruitment.
About ICPC Recruitment Form 2020
ICPC is an acronym for the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission, is a Nigerian agency that was inaugurated on 29 September 2000 following the recommendation of President Olusegun Obasanjo.
Requirements For ICPC Recruitment 2020
Candidates who wish to apply for the ICPC recruitment are to keep the following requirements in mind:
- Must be a Nigerian citizen not below 18 years or above 50 years.
- A First Degree with minimum of Second Class Lower. HND / ND holders should have minimum of Lower Credit.
- Candidates must be medically fit and would be screened to be certified so if shortlisted
- NYSC Discharge certificate.
- Professional certification is compulsory.
Important Note On ICPC Recruitment Form
- Make sure you have all the necessary documents before application
- Make sure you are also eligible before you proceed to apply
- Scan all your available and eligible documents and get it ready for upload
- The uploading will be done on ICPC recruitment portal at www.icpc.gov.ng.
- Avoid fraudsters who maybe lurking around looking for who exploit.
How to Apply for ICPC Recruitment 2020
- Candidates are to visit the ICPC recruitment portal at www.icpc.gov.ng
- Click on Recruitment
- Then Fill in the required details on the recruitment form.