FRSC recruitment application form for 2020 is currently out. If you are interested in FRSC recruitment application form 2020, please follow the instructions i have outlined below to assist you with details on how to register and the requirements to do so.
As usual, Before we go deep into the FRSC recruitment registration procedures, let us first of all take a brief introduction on what FRSC recruitment is all about.
About FRSC Recruitment
FRSC is an acronym for the Federal Road Safety Corps. The Federal Road Safety Corps is a Government Agency with statutory responsibilities for road safety administration in Nigeria.
FRSC Recruitment Application Requirements
Applicants must be:
- Nigerian by birth
- Not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years old in 2018 (35 years will be considered for medical Doctors)
- Be single
- Not less than 1.68 metres for male and 1.63 metres for female in height
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres for men only
- Be physically and mentally fit for paramilitary activities
- Produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment, be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences
Applicants Must Note that:
- Computer literacy and possession of valid drivers licence shall be an added advantage
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered at the time of recruitment process cannot be subsequently presented for career progression in the corp
- Anyone found to have submitted false document would be disqualified and prosecuted
- Double entries would be disqualified
- Shortlisted applicant would be required to take a computer-based examination to be conducted by JAMB
- Shortlisted applicant would be required to undergo drug test with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
- Shortlisted candidates are expected to come along with a print out of their forms as well as the acknowledge
- This Exercise attract no Fee.
How To Apply For FRSC Recruitment
- Candidates are to log in to the website www.frsc.gov.ng
- Click on Apply
- Fill the form carefully and correctly
- Review the application before submitting
- Finally, submit the application form online via https://recruitment.frsc.gov.ng/
- Candidates are advised to print out the Referee forms which must be duly completed for submission during screening.