Do you want to apply for FRSC recruitment for 2020? If you are interested in FRSC recruitment application for 2020/2021 then continue reading this post as we have provided you the instructions and steps for FRSC recruitment application.
This is a notice to those who are interested in FRSC recruitment application that the steps to apply for FRSC recruitment has been provided here in this post. Follow the instructions below to apply for FRSC recruitment.
Important Things To Note for FRSC Recruitment
- Make sure you have all the required and necessary credentials for FRSC recruitment application
- Scan the credentials and or documents and get them ready in an upload-able format.
- Make sure to apply on time as the deadline for FRSC recruitment may not be extended.
- Try and process your FRSC recruitment application form all by yourself and limit sending someone to do it on your behalf to avoid mistakes in your data.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a FRSC recruitment
- Check regularly for updates concerning FRSC recruitment.
- Make sure you meet most if not all the requirements for FRSC recruitment
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- You are to apply for one job position, multiple applications for FRSC recruitment may lead to disqualification.
- Online application for FRSC recruitment is free.
General Requirements for FRSC Recruitment Application
This is a general requirement for FRSC recruitment application. A more detailed requirements for each position/job will be displayed on the recruitment/job application page on FRSC recruitment portal or website at www.frsc.gov.ng.
The requirements to apply for Federal Road Safety Corps recruitment are as follows:
- Nigerian by birth
- Not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years old in 2018 (35 years will be considered for medical Doctors)
- Be single
- Not less than 1.68 metres for male and 1.63 metres for female in height
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres for men only
- Be physically and mentally fit for paramilitary activities
- Produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment, be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
Applicants Must Note that:
- Computer literacy and possession of valid drivers licence shall be an added advantage
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered at the time of recruitment process cannot be subsequently presented for career progression in the corp
- Anyone found to have submitted false document would be disqualified and prosecuted
- Double entries would be disqualified
- Shortlisted applicant would be required to take a computer-based examination to be conducted by JAMB
- Shortlisted applicant would be required to undergo drug test with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
- Shortlisted candidates are expected to come along with a print out of their forms as well as the acknowledge
- This Exercise attract no Fee.
FRSC Recruitment Application Procedures
- Visit FRSC recruitment portal at www.frsc.gov.ng
- Click on the recruitment/career advertisement for available positions
- Enter your email and password if you already have an account or
- Or Click on Create an Account (Register) and fill in your details to create an account
- Once you are done, Cross check your application
- Click on Submit to complete your FRSC recruitment application.