Do you want to apply for FCSC recruitment for 2020? If you are interested in FCSC recruitment application for 2020/2021 then continue reading this post as we have provided you the instructions and steps for FCSC recruitment application.
This is a notice to those who are interested in FCSC recruitment application that the steps to apply for FCSC recruitment has been provided here in this post. Follow the instructions below to apply for FCSC recruitment.
Important Things To Note for FCSC Recruitment
- Make sure you have all the required and necessary credentials for FCSC recruitment application
- Scan the credentials and or documents and get them ready in an upload-able format.
- Make sure to apply on time as the deadline for FCSC recruitment may not be extended.
- Try and process your FCSC recruitment application form all by yourself and limit sending someone to do it on your behalf to avoid mistakes in your data.
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a FCSC recruitment
- Check regularly for updates concerning FCSC recruitment.
- Make sure you meet most if not all the requirements for FCSC recruitment
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- You are to apply for one job position, multiple applications for FCSC recruitment may lead to disqualification.
- Online application for FCSC recruitment is free.
General Requirements for FCSC Recruitment Application
This is a general requirement for FCSC recruitment application. A more detailed requirements for each position/job will be displayed on the recruitment/job application page on FCSC recruitment portal or website at www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng.
- To apply for the Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria recruitment, the requirements are Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Both Male or female is fine.
FCSC Recruitment Application Procedures
- Visit FCSC recruitment portal at www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
- Click on the recruitment/career advertisement for available positions
- Enter your email and password if you already have an account or
- Or Click on Create an Account (Register) and fill in your details to create an account
- Once you are done, Cross check your application
- Click on Submit to complete your FCSC recruitment application.