Do you want to reprint or check your exam centre (venue) and date for UNILAG post UTME screening 2020/2021? If you are interested in printing UNILAG post UTME screening exam venue, date and time then continue reading this post as we have provided you the procedures to check and reprint your UNILAG post utme slip to show your screening centre, date and time.
All candidates who applied for admission into University of Lagos are hereby informed that the procedures to check UNILAG exam venue, date and time for University of Lagos post UTME screening exercise has been published below. See UNILAG Post UTME Exam Date.
How To Check UNILAG Exam Venue And Time
Candidates should please note that they would be scheduled for the P-UTME test and therefore should check their scheduled dates and time as from Tuesday, 9th February 2021.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Candidates are also advised to regularly check their e-mail inboxes for this and other important pieces of information.
Candidates are to check their email for their examination date and venue.
Note: If you want to score in UNILAG post UTME, you need to use UNILAG past questions and answers to prepare as many schools repeat questions from previous years. Click Here to Get UNILAG Past Questions and Answers.
How To Check UNILAG Exam Date And Center
This is to inform all prospective candidates scheduled to participate in the University of Lagos 2020/2021 Post-UTME aptitude test commencing tomorrow, Monday, February 15, 2021, that all candidates are expected to login through the link provided as follows: https://proctee.webtest.ng/exam/unilag
Your UTME number serves as your username and your surname in lowercase serves as your password. i.e.
Username = your UTME number
Password = your surname in lowercase
The duration of the test would be 30 minutes.
Below are the Examination Instructions
- This is a competitive qualifying aptitude test. Candidates must comport themselves accordingly. Candidates are advised to have a reliable internet connection before attempting the online aptitude test.
- Your activities during the period of the aptitude test will be monitored and recorded. Candidates will be required to attempt the test with a webcam and microphone enabled device. (For optimal experience, use of mobile phones for the aptitude test is discouraged).
- Candidates are forbidden from covering their webcams during the period of the aptitude test. Our inability to see the candidate at any time during the test may result in disqualification.
- During the aptitude test, you are not permitted to leave your position. You are advised to adequately prepare before commencing the test.
- In the course of the aptitude test, you are not permitted to leave the test tab for another tab or application on the computer for any reason, not even to use the computer calculator. Departure from the test tab may result in disqualification.
- Nobody is permitted to be around you during the period of the test, not even members of your family. You will be disqualified if anybody is seen around you during the test.
- The duration of the aptitude test is 30 minutes. The time starts to count immediately you click the start button and continues to count even if you log out before your 30 minutes lapses.
- In the event that you run out of time, your aptitude test will automatically be submitted.
- Use of face mask or face caps during the test is prohibited.
For assistance before and during the test please contact the following numbers 09058702877, 07043359831 or email: [email protected]
How to Reprint UNILAG Post UTME Slip
To check UNILAG post UTME screening date, venue and time, follow the instructions below
- Visit UNILAG website at http://www.unilag.edu.ng
- Click on Check Post UTME Exam Details or Reprint Post UTME Slip
- Enter your JAMB registration number
- Click on Print to print your UNILAG Exam Slip
How to Check UNILAG Post UTME Exam Details On Portal
- Visit UNILAG portal at https://studentportal.unilag.edu.ng/
- Enter your JAMB registration number or your username and password to login
- Click on Print Examination Slip to reprint your UNILAG Exam Slip
Other UNILAG Resources