The first (1st) and second (2nd) batch admission list of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) for 2019/2020 academic session is out. The procedures and instructions to check UNILAG admission list can be found below.
The general public are hereby informed that UNILAG 1st and 2nd batch admission list for 2019/2020 academic session has been released. Those who participated in the University of Lagos (UNILAG) admission screening exercise can now proceed and check if they names are among those that has been considered for admission.
Other UNILAG Latest News
How To Check UNILAG Admission Status On JAMB Portal
The Procedures below will help you check your admission status on JAMB Caps Portal and also Accept it.
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNILAG admission status.
- Candidates are to login to the JAMB website and click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer.
- Candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
- Candidates should please note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
- Those offered provisional Admission should proceed with the Acceptance and Registration processes. The procedure will soon be made available.
UNILAG Admission Guide
This is to help all those who has been offered admission by UNILAG with procedures to successfully process their admission and avoid making mistakes that would cost them the admission offered to them. Congratulations to those who has been offered admission.
If you have not been offered admission, don’t loose hope. see a Programme you can apply to and gain admission into 200 level.
Steps To Take After Been Offered Admission In The University of Lagos (UNILAG)
For those offered admission, Now you will need to check for the following and get it ready for your admission clearance and registrations.
- Check for the amount that UNILAG is paying as acceptance Fee for the admission offered to you. Note: If you don’t pay acceptance fee, it means you have rejected the admission offered to you and you will be denied that privilege.
- Also Check UNILAG Schools Fees to see how much it is and try and get it ready as soon possible as it will be required immediately after paying your acceptance fee. See The University of Lagos (UNILAG) School Fees Here
- Get the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new School, Faculty and Department.
- Read the School’s rules and regulations to avoid falling a victim of any act that is against the school code of honor throughout your stay in the school cause that would be disastrous for you.
- UNILAG Academic Calendar (Undergraduate & Postgraduate) 2019/2020
- UNILAG Cutoff Mark (JAMB & Departmental) 2020/2021 Released
- UNILAG Postgraduate (PG) School Fees | University of Lagos Fees
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) Freshers Registration Procedures for 2019/2020
- UNILAG Postgraduate (PG) Admission Form For 2019/2020 Is Out
- UNILAG Distance Learning Institute (DLI) Admission Form For 2018/2019 | Apply Now
- UNILAG Direct Entry Admission List For 2018/2019 | Check Status
- UNILAG Supplementary Admission List 2018/2019 | Check Status