Do you know that A candidate with a high JAMB score of 300 but with low post UTME score cannot get admission. But a candidate with low Jamb score of 180 to 200 but with high post UTME score can get admission.
So even if you scored high in JAMB, don’t think your admission is so sure because of your high JAMB score. You still need to score high in Post UTME to be able to succeed and get admission.
The secret to score high in Post UTME is by using Past Questions and answers as many schools repeat past questions just like JAMB.
During post UTME, most candidates tends to search and start looking for FREE post UTME Past Questions and answers PDF online which are not authentic instead of spending just a little of N1,000 to N2,000 to get high quality PDF Past questions and answers for their schools which they can print out into a hard copy (should they chose to) in order to help them study and get high score which increases they chances of gaining admission.
You can get the Authentic PDF Version of your School of Choice Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers from us at a cost of
Unfortunately, we don’t have for some schools because we are unable to go there due to distance. So if your school is among the ones we have then you are very fortunate.
List Of Available Schools For Past Questions PDF
- Abia State University (ABSU)
- Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba (AAUA)
- Ahmadu Bello University Zaria (ABU Zaria)
- Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana
- Anambra State University (COOU)
- Ambroose Alli University (AAU)
- Babcock University
- Bayero University Kano (BUK)
- Delta State University (DELSU)
- Ebonyi State University (EBSU)
- Enugu State University (ESUT)
- Ekiti State University (EKSU)
- Federal Polytechnic Nekede
- Federal Polytechnic Oko
- Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO)
- Federal University Ndufu Alike (FUNAI)
- Imo State University (IMSU)
- Institute of Management Technology (IMT Enugu)
- Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB)
- Kwara State University (KWASU)
- Michael Okpara University (MOUAU)
- Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA)
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK)
- Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU)
- Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU)
- Osun State University (UNIOSUN)
- University of Benin (UNIBEN)
- University Of Calabar (UNICAL)
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN)
- University of Lagos (UNILAG)
- University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN)
- University of Medical Sciences, Ondo State (UNIMEDS)
- University of Portharcourt (UNIPORT)
- University of Uyo (Science Courses Only)
- If you are looking for University of Ibadan past questions and answers, Click Here.
If Your School Is Listed Above, Proceed and Pay using any of the method below and you can as well call us to know the number of years we have for the schools mentioned above.
Why You Can Trust Us
We quite understand if you don’t trust us because of the high alarming rate of scamming and internet fraud in Nigeria. The reason why should trust us are below
1. This is BENTENBLOG, a registered business with the the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) with registration number (RC 2556984) you can verify it. We are 100% trusted when it comes to handling payment and delivering services because we are officially registered with the Federal Government.
2. If you are scared that you are not going to receiving what you paid for, you can call us first on 08083123612 for assurance before payment. (If you have doubts).
Note: We provided all those details above because we don’t want you or your son/daughter to miss out from getting what will help him/her just because of fear or trust issues.
How To Pay For Post UTME Past Questions And Answers
You can either pay online using your ATM card (Method 1) or you can transfer from your phone or go to the bank (Method).
Note: Only Pay if your school is listed above.
Method 1 – Online/ATM Card Payment
Select your school and pay with your ATM Card or Bank Account.
Please do not use Opera Mini for this section.
Method 2: Bank Deposit Or Transfer
If you don’t have an ATM card or bank account, please use the details below.
Our company/business name is BENTENBLOG and so our official bank account is also BENTENBLOG. Please only pay to the account bearing BENTENBLOG.
Transfer or make a bank deposit of N1,000 to any of the BENTENBLOG’s official account details below:
Bank: First City Monument Bank (FCMB) (Nationwide)
Account Name: BENTENBLOG
Account Number: 4950590010
Bank: GTBank (Nationwide)
Account Name: BENTENBLOG
Account Number: 0422509683
After Payment, Send (Only Applicable to Method 2):
- Name on Teller or Name on the Bank Account You Transferred From.
- School e.g: UNILAG
- Faculty or Course E.g : Engineering
- Email Address or Whatsapp Number (if you don’t have Email Address)
The PDF Past question and Answers will be sent to your email or Whatsapp Number after confirming payment.
For any question or Inquiries, call 08083123612 or email us at [email protected]