What is Kogi Poly cut off mark for 2020/2021? If you are here to know what Kogi Poly JAMB and departmental cut off mark is then relax as this page is created and updated to bring Kogi State Polytechnic cut off mark for admission.
All prospective students and the general public are hereby informed that Kogi Poly cut off mark for admission into 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the management of Kogi State Polytechnic.
FREE UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on Whastapp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on Whatsapp.
Before we proceed to Kogi Poly cut off mark, we need to first of all understand what cut off mark is all about. Cut Off Mark is a minimum score (point) a prospective student who wants to apply for admission into Kogi State Polytechnic must score in JAMB (UTME) before he or she will qualify to participate in Kogi Poly post UTME screening exercise.
Kogi Poly Cut Off Mark (JAMB)
Kogi Poly cut off mark for 2020/2021 is 140. You need to pass Kogi Poly cut off mark of 140 to qualify for admission.
This means that you need to either score exactly 140 or above it before you can qualify to buy Kogi Poly post UTME form and be considered for admission by the management of Kogi State Polytechnic.
Failure to score up-to or above the required Kogi Poly cut off mark will mean you will no longer have any chances of been considered for admission into Kogi State Polytechnic for this session. See Schools That Accept 180, 170, 160, 150, 140, 130, 120 Cut Off Mark for Admission.
Kogi Poly Departmental Cut Off Mark
School of Applied Sciences
- Computer Science: 35
- SLT: 39
- Statistics: 27
School of Art, Design & Printing
- Fine Art: 23
School of Management Studies
- Accountancy: 35
- Business Admin: 35
- LIS: 35
- OTM: 31
- Public Admin: 39
School of Engineering
- Civil Engr: 27
- Computer Engr: 21
- Electrical/Electronic Eng: 31
- Foundry: 23
- Mechanical Engr: 23
- Metallurgical/Material Engr: 23
- Mineral Resources Engr: 23
School of Environmental Technology
- Architectural Tech: 23
- Building Tech: 23
- Survey & Geoinformatics: 23
- URP: 23
Courses/Departments In Kogi Poly
The list of courses (departments) in Kogi State Polytechnic are as follows:
- Architectural Technology
- Art And Design
- Building Technology
- Business Administration And Management
- Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Foundry Engineering Technology
- Library And Information Science
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology
- Office Technology And Management
- Public Administration
- Public Administration
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Mineral Resources Engineering Technology
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering Technology