TASUED Acceptance fee payment procedures and the amount to pay after one has been offered admission has been released by the management of the Tai Solarin University of Education.
Have you been offered admission into TASUED? If so,This is to inform all Those who has been offered admission in the Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED Admitted Candidates) for 2017/2018 academic session that TASUED Acceptance Fee Payment procedures (How to Pay Acceptance fee) has been released.
If you have not checked your admission status, See how to Check TASUED Admission List Here.
How To Pay TASUED Acceptance Fee
The admission offer is subject to fulfilling the following conditions
1. Payment of a non-refundable fee of Forty Thousand Naira (N40,000) only through the web pay platform not later than the date specified on your admission letter to secure the placement.
Please note that failure to pay the acceptance fee on or before the deadline automatically nullifies the offer of provisional admission.
2.Acceptance of the Course Offered on the JAMB website and Printing of the JAMB Admission Letter Submission of ‘O’ level results online for Verification.
3.You are to visit the University Admissions Office two days after you have paid School Fees and received the verification number sent to you from TASUED ICT with the following documents:
- Original copy of the online Acceptance fee receipt stamped at the University Bursary
- Duly completed online Acceptance form, Application form, Application receipt
- JAMB Result Slip/ Acknowledgement Slip
- Reference letter from a Public/Civil Servant of a status not below GL12 or equivalent.
- Tax Clearance and Photocopies of credentials
After fulfilling the above conditions, you are to login to your profile on the University portal to pay school fees, print school fees receipt, clearance certificate and proceed to your department with those documents for clearance formalities.
Candidates are to note that they are not yet bonafide students of the Tai Solarin University of Education until they fulfill all admissions requirements and are duly cleared by the departments and the Admissions Office.