The first(1st) and second (2nd) batch Full time and part time HND admission list of the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) for 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the management. The details and instructions to check MAPOLY HND admission status can be found below.
This is to inform all the Higher National Diploma (HND) Aspirants of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Ojere, Abeokuta who applied for admission into 2018/2019 academic session that MAPOLY HND Admission list 1st and 2nd batch is out and has been released by the admission unit of the Polytechnic.
All those who participated in the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Ojere, Abeokuta Admission Screening exercise for 2018/2019 session can now proceed to follow the instructions below and check if they have names were among the ones shortlisted for admission in the MAPOLY Admission List.
Other related searches to MAPOLY HND admission list are: mapoly hnd admission list 2018/2019, mapoly admission list 2018/2019, mapoly nd admission list, mapoly 2nd batch admission list, mapoly admission list 2018/19, mapoly hnd form 2018/2019, mapoly admission list 2018/19, mapoly admission letter.
Other MAPOLY Related Posts
- MAPOLY HND [Full-Time & Part-Time] Admission Form
- MAPOLY School Fees Schedule Full-Time & Part-Time
- MAPOLY National Diploma (ND) Part-Time Admission Form
How To Check MAPOLY First And Second Batch HND Admission List
- Go to MAPOLY HND application portal at http://mapolyng.com/apply/index.php?p=login.
- Enter your Username and Password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Log In’ to access your Mapoly HND admission status.
MAPOLY HND Acceptance Fee.
Candidates, who must have been offered provisional admission on the respective lists are to pay the Non-Refundable acceptance fee of Twenty-Five Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N25,500.00) only.
Candidates who have been offered provisional admission on the first and second batch lists for Higher National Diploma programmes should visit their school offices to commence their full registration immediately.
Admitted candidates are to login in to http://mapolyng.com/apply/index.php?p=login to pay the acceptance fee.
MAPOLY Admission Guide
This is to help all those who has been offered admission with procedures to successfully process their admission and avoid making mistakes that would cost them the admission offered to them. Congratulations to those who has been offered admission.
If you have not been offered admission, don’t loose hope. see a Programme you can apply to and gain admission into 200 level.
For those offered admission, Now you will need to check for the following and get it ready for your admission clearance and registrations.
- Check for the amount the MAPOLY is paying as acceptance Fee for the admission offered to you. Note: If you don’t pay acceptance fee, it means you have rejected the admission offered to you and you will be denied that privilege.
- Also Check the MAPOLY Schools Fees Amount to see how much it is and try and get it ready as soon possible as it will be required immediately after paying your acceptance fee.
- Get the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new School, Faculty and Department.
- Read the School’s rules and regulations to avoid falling a victim of any act that is against the school code of honor.
Congratulations once more on your admissions!